Summary of The Day: Enjoy true archipelago atmosphere only a short boat ride from the Stockholm city’s hustle and bustle. Spend a few hours or a whole day here. You'll be free to explore the archipelago without a large group or guide. Build your own itinerary as you enjoy the lovely atmosphere, shops, and restaurants of Fjaderholmarna!
See & do at Fjaderholmarna
Relax on the sunbathed cliffs, let your kids dip their feet in the cooling water by the small beach or take a stroll on the island. Visit the museum for old ships or the craftsmen. Here you will find glassblowers, pottery makers, smiths and small shops selling interior decorations and handycrafts. You can also visit Fjaderholmarnas Brewery and BrewPub to try Swedish beer. On the stage Fjäderholmsscenen you can listed to music entertainment all summer.
Food & Drink
There are several great places to eat and drink on the island. Enjoy the tastes of the archipelago at Fjäderholmarnas Krog, Rökeriet, Skärgårdskompaniet and Aifur Fjäderholmarna or get a cup of coffee at Röda Villan, homemade icecream at Systrarna Degen or a pint of beer or two at the BrewPub in the harbour.
The last boat back to Stockholm departs at midnight so that gives you plenty of time to enjoy the island.
The return boat will arrive at every hour on the hour from 11:00am to 7:00, and 10:00pm and 11:00pm.
The return boat will be at the same dock you arrive at.
This tour departs from Nybrokajen, berth no 13.Pick-up is not available for this experience.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your voucher available (electronic or printed copy).
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.