Summary of The Day: Fisherman's Wharf is one of the most popular areas of the city with a lot to see and do. The best way to get around this area is by foot. You will be lead by a knowledgeable guide on your Fisherman's Wharf walking tour expedition, where you will learn the history of this extraordinary neighborhood in San Francisco.
Fisherman's Wharf will intrigue you with its history, many important events have occurred here during the California Gold Rush. On this walking tour you can visit the world famous Cable Cars and even get your picture taken with one! Another attraction is Lombard Street! Many films and T.V shows have used Lombard Street for their scenes. Discover a hidden staircase and path with your guide which winds up to Coit Tower on Telegraph hill, once at the top you can take in spectacular views from every side of the City.
On this tour you will get local insights on the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood of San Francisco. Explore the city, take incredible photos of Lombard Street, Telegraph Hill, Coit Tower and more!
Cancellation and change Policy:
Cancellation or amendment made within 7 days prior to departure date, 100% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date, 50% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date, 25% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 30 or more days prior to departure date, 15% of reservation cost or $30/person penalty fee will be charged, whichever is greater.
Baggage allowance policy:
This tour don't expect our guests to have luggage (suitcases and such). If guests do, they need to notify us 48 hours in advance and the luggage policy should apply.
For child under 8 years old:
Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat or booster seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" or 144 cm in height as dictated by California State Law. You will be required to provide your own child seat on all motor vehicle tours. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of your seats on the tour without refund. If your child is 8 years or older or 4’9” in height you do not need to provide a child seat, however, please let us know.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.