Summary of The Day: Journey with us on a fantastic Fiji tour around the entire Viti Levu Island plus Beachcomber Island and Mantaray Island!
We'll pick you up in Nadi and head out to Natadola, where we'll take the ferry to Robinson Crusoe Island! Here we'll stay at the amazing Robinson Crusoe Island Resort, home to the legendary fire dancers.
We'll arrive int eh late morning, leaving plenty of time for you to explore the island, catch a fire dancer show, go snorkeling or just relax on the beach!
Please reconfirm your preferred pickup time a day prior to travel with the local operator.
Robinson Crusoe Island - Sigatoka - Pacific Harbour
Summary of The Day: Today we'll say farewell to our lovely resort on Robinson Crusoe Island head back to the main island for our journey to Pacific Harbour.
We'll travel along the stunning Coral Coast and stop in Sigatoka for lunch (own expense). Then we'll take a rainforest hike, following the Biausevu Trek through enchanting forests all the way to one of the largest waterfalls in the region. Enjoy a dip in the refreshing water.
We'll end the day in Pacific Harbour, checking into either the Uprising Beach resort or Club Oceania. The rest of the day will be yours to relax on the beach, play a game of volleyball, or go snorkeling!
Pacific Harbour - Suva - Nausori - Korovou Town - Nasautoka - Golden Point
Summary of The Day: Today we'll travel along the east coast of Viti Levu, heading towards Golden Point, the island's northern point.
Along the way we'll visit Suva and take a guided city tour. Afterwards, we'll have a stop in Korovou where we'll get the chance to take a Bilibili raft on the Wainubuka River, a unique experience not to be missed.
Then we'll arrive in Nasautoku Village. Here we'll have rare opportunity of participating in at kava ceremony and a guided tour of the village. Afterwards, we'll continue on our way to Golden Point, stopping at a local school and orphanage to learn about local life in Viti Levu.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll enjoy the splendor of Golden Point, the perfect chance to go snorkeling. We'll enjoy an Indo Fijan lunch (at own cost) at the resort before leaving for Nadi at 1:00pm.
We'll enjoy a scenic drive along the northwest coast past the Indo-Fijan sugar cane belt before arriving at the warm mud pools of Sabeto Valley, where we'll enjoy a soothing dip in the pools and let our troubles wash away.
We'll arrive in Nali in the early evening and check into our accommodation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Display price is per person on a dorm/shared basis (8 beds or 9 beds). You are allowed to upgrade to a single private, or double/twin private room in the check-out page. Single travelers choosing to upgrade to double/twin room would be paired with another traveler of the same sex.
* Tour prices are based on Fijian Dollar (FJD) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
5-night hotel accommodations
Continental breakfast at Uprising Beach Resort or Club Oceania & Golden Point Resort
All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
All transport including boat transfers to Robinson Crusoe Island
Professional tour guide and driver
Hotel pick-up, drop-off
Tips to the tour guide/driver
All personal expenses
Lunch and dinner
A compulsory meal plan (pay directly to the resort) on Robinson Crusoe Island (FJD 79.00/pp) and Beachcomber Island (FJD 79.00/pp)
Pickups are available at all hotels and resorts in the Nadi / Denarau area. Please leave the hotel name and address in the check-out page.
We recommend you bring:
- A sturdy backpack or large soft bags/suitcase
- Beach gears such as sunscreen, towel and hat
- Bug repellent
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Scuba gear
- Cancellation received 32 or more days prior to travel - 10% of the pass rate will apply
- Cancellation received 23-31 days (inclusive) prior to travel - 25% of the pass rate will apply
- Cancellation received 8-22 days (inclusive) prior to travel - 50% of the pass rate will apply
- Cancellation received 7 days prior to travel - full cancellation fee applies
Electric current in Fiji is 240 volts, 50 cycles. The plugs are the angled two-prong types used in Australia and New Zealand. Outlets have a separate on/off switches mounted next to them.
There are a lot of little detail and etiquette when it comes to Fiji custom on entering a village. Your guide will thoroughly go through this on your visit to any of the villages, but here are some of the basics:
- Dress modestly. Wear a shirt with sleeves that cover your shoulders and cleavage. Also, be sure to wear a sulu or sarong (both men and women).
- Do not wear sun glasses or hats into the village.
- Check with your Guide if it is okay to take photos in the village.
- Bring kava (don’t worry every village we visit on this trip, your guide has already purchased this on the groups behalf.)
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.