Summary of The Day: Enjoy a 40 minute cruise from the thriving village enclave of Claisebrook in East Perth to Elizabeth Quay in the heart of our city. Cruise along the foreshore and let our skipper entertain you with colorful insights about our city and cultural background.
See up close riverside developments under construction like; On The Point, Waterbank, New Perth Stadium and Pedestrian Bridge.
There is no noise, vibration or smell of fuel on our Edwardian designed electric ferry... in fact it is so smooth and quiet that the bottlenose dolphins that reside in the river often accompany us along the way.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.