Summary of The Day: Choose from one of the two parks below.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island, a 25km² destination, which is situated just 30 minutes from Abu Dhabi. The park hosts over 20 state-of-the-art attractions, each designed to bring various facets of the Ferrari story to life. You’ll see Maranello from Enzo’s eyes, feel the rush of speed on the the G-force experience, and learn from the legends themselves in the factory, or at the pit stop.
It’s not just a park, but an immersive experience that will spark the Ferrari spirit inside you. Featured attractions include: the world’s fastest rollercoaster (reaching speeds of up to 240 km/h, emulating the feeling of being in a Ferrari F1 car), the G-force experience (taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof and back down again), state-of-the-art racing simulators that emulate those used by the Ferrari racing team, a flume ride through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine, driving and racing school for junior drivers, and an aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari.
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is the largest waterpark in the capital. Spread over 15 hectares, the waterpark features a thrilling range of 45 rides, slides, and attractions. Five rides are one-of-a-kind that have never been seen before in a waterpark.
Yas Waterworld is themed around a legend that represents local Emirati culture and heritage. Visitors will be able to enjoy attractions that follow the adventures of the waterpark's main character Dana – a young Emirati girl in search of a legendary pearl that brought prosperity to her village. Building on the legend, the park has a unique pearl diving attraction that showcases the role pearl diving played in the UAE’s rich history.
There are plenty of dinning options at both parks (at own expense).
Locker rental is available at both parks (additional cost)
Price is per person for entrance to one park only, and is subject to change.
Tickets will be delivered by email when possible, or at the hotel physically.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.