Summary of The Day: Arrival in Frankfurt and transfer to the hotel. Frankfurt boasts impressive modern skyscrapers while preserving its delightful charm.
- Hotel Mövenpick Frankfurt City or similar
Frankfurt - Rüdesheim - St. Goar - Cologne
Summary of The Day: In the morning we travel to Rüdesheim. Short tour of the city's historic center. Next we board a ship and sail along the most picturesque stretch of the Rhine: the Lorelei valley, disembarking at St. Goar and traveling to Cologne.
- Hotel Maritim or similar
Cologne - Hamburg
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we depart for Hamburg. Upon arrival you will enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city, internationally renowned for its elegant boulevards, the port, the second largest in Europe, and the famous neighborhood of St. Pauli.
- Hotel Novotel Hamburg Alster or similar
Hamburg - Berlin
Summary of The Day: In the morning you are free to explore at your leisure. Afternoon transfer to Berlin.
- Hotel NH Friedrichstrasse or similar
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll start the day with a visit of the TV Tower, followed by a tour of the capital's historic highlights: Unter den Linden boulevard, remnants of the wall and the Brandenburg Gate, as well as more modern parts of the city, including the German parliament and Potsdam Square. Afternoon free to visit Berlin at your leisure.
- Hotel NH Friedrichstrasse or similar
Berlin - Potsdam - Erfurt
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we travel to Potsdam where we visit the Sanssouci palace and park. In the afternoon we continue to Erfurt, also known as “Thuringian Rome” because of its architectural beauty. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city and visit the largest wooden bridge in Europe.
- Mercure Hotel Erfurt or similar
Erfurt - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: In the morning you are free to explore Erfurt at your leisure. As an alternative you may also visit the Wartburg (not included). In the afternoon transfer to Frankfurt, the financial and commercial heart of Germany, a city full of fascinating contrasts between modern development and historic landmarks. At 7:00pm dinner with the rest of the group.
- Mövenpick Frankfurt City or similar
Frankfurt - Heidelberg - Black Forest
Summary of The Day: In the morning we travel from Frankfurt to Heidelberg. Visit the famous castle ascending with the cable car and enjoy a sightseeing tour of its historic city center. Idyllically located on the shores of the Neckar River, Heidelberg is Germany’s oldest university town and one of the most popular destinations in the country. We continue to the famous Black Forest region. This night we will have an authentic experience: Enjoy a typical Black Forest dinner and overnight in a romantically located hotel. If you like, take a little walk to the beautiful Ravenna Gorge or see the region’s oldest chapel, both are next to the hotel.
- Best Western Hotel Hofgut Sternen or similar
Black Forest - Lake Titisee - Lindau - Füssen
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we enjoy a short presentation on the cuckoo clock production. We continue to a small traditional Black Forest farm where we will have a cheese tasting and you will see the real Black Forest. After that we will travel to Lake Titisee, nestled in the legendary Black Forest and we continue the tour to the small island of Lindau in Lake Constance, which offers spectacular views of the Alps. Depending on weather conditions we will take the Alpine road from Lindau to Oberstaufen and Immenstadt to our final destination Füssen, the southernmost point on our tour of Romantic Germany.
- Hotel Hirsch or similar
Neuschwanstein - Wieskirche - Oberammergau - Linderhof - Innsbruck
Summary of The Day: We start the day with a visit to Neuschwanstein Castle, built by Ludwig II, the notorious "Mad King". At midday we travel to Oberammergau, famous for its Passion Play and lovely crafts. Along the way we visit the Wieskirche Church before continuing the tour to visit Linderhof Castle. This is one of the 3 castles built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria and the only one where the king actually lived for a significant amount of time. After a brief stop at the Ettal Benedictine Abbey we continue to our final destination, Innsbruck.
- Hotel Grauer Bär or similar
Innsbruck - Munich
Summary of The Day: In the morning we enjoy a sightseeing tour of Innsbruck (Austria), located in the Inn valley, in the heart of the Alps. In the afternoon we travel to Munich.
- Maritim Hotel Munich or similar
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we visit the city’s main attractions, concluding the tour at the Marienplatz square with its famous clock tower. Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria is famous for its Oktoberfest, which is annually celebrated in September. The afternoon is free to explore at your leisure. In the evening you enjoy a traditional Bavarian dinner.
- Maritim Hotel Munich or similar
Munich - Rothenburg ob der Tauber - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: Today we travel to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Romantic Germany. Sightseeing tour of this lovely medieval town concluding with a Schneeballen (snow ball) tasting, a pastry considered the signature dish of Rothenburg. Next we travel to Frankfurt. The program ends at Frankfurt airport, around 6:00pm
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $2,172.01||USD $2,172.01||USD $2,845.94||USD $1,737.61|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $2,498.63||USD $2,498.63||USD $3,091.99||USD $1,998.91|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
- Rhine cruise
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Visits and excursions as mentioned
- Visit to a cuckoo clock visitor center
- “Snow ball” tasting in Rothenburg
- Visit to a local Black Forest farm with cheese tasting
- Transfer in from Frankfurt airport to your hotel (only on day 1 of the tour)
- Admission to TV Tower, Sanssouci, Heidelberg, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles
- Welcome dinner in Frankfurt, traditional Black Forest Dinner and typical regional farewell-dinner in Munich
- Transportation by car, minivan or bus from day 2 - day 13 (depending on number of participants)
- English speaking tour guide during the entire tour (driver-guide for groups of 7 persons or less)
- English-Spanish guide available on January 9 and March 20, 2017
- Accommodation at the hotels described or similar
- Porter service
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and drink
- Airport pick-up service is available 24 hours on the day of arrival only. Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall.
- Please present your voucher to the tour guide on the day the tour is scheduled to begin.
- Each passenger is allowed one medium-sized piece of luggage not to exceed 66 lbs. Transportation of excess luggage is subject to space availability. If a traveler's luggage exceeds capacity, they will be asked to either leave part of their luggage behind or pay extra for a taxicab or other form of transportation.
- Most hotels are located in the center of the city and breakfast is always included. Most hotel rooms in Germany don't have air-conditioning and Internet and WiFi are paid separately.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7