Summary of The Day: Why visit one fun-filled park when you can go to four? Have a blast of fun at Six Flags Mexico, the Wax and Ripley Museum, the Fantastic Journey in 4D, KidZania and the new largest aquarium in Latin America all in one week. Do not worry about knowing how to entertain the little ones, with this package the only problem you'll have is you will not know where to start!
Have a X-Treme day at Six Flags Mexico, one of the most fun parks in this city, where you will find entertainment for the whole family, ride spectacular roller coasters, enjoy fantastic shows, and watch colorful parades with characters like the Superman, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and many more!
Enjoy the amazing and shocking wonders of the Ripley Wax Museum! Visit the Wax Museum to take pictures with accurate recreations of your favorite celebrities! With more than 230 people like Brad Pitt, the Beatles, Michael Jackson, El Santo, Steve Jobs, Chavo del Ocho, and more there are plenty of figures to meet here. You'll also have the chance to make your very own wax replica hand and take it home as a souvenir! But that's not all, you will also experience 4D simulator where you'll really feel like you're in a Fantastic Voyage.
Make the little ones feel big for a day at KidZania. This theme park houses over 150 games and activities where children can experience the activities of daily adult life. They will learn to drive, build vehicles, fly a plane, handle a coffee shop, obtain a license and move freely in a small-scale replica of the most representative monuments of Mexico.
And last but not least, explore the ocean without getting wet at one of the largest aquariums in Latin America. You will be one of the first to meet over 10,000 marine animals that belong to over 300 species, including sharks, jellyfish, piranhas, and crocodiles. Discover the incredible thematic exhibits that let you discover and appreciate everything from the rainforest to Antarctica, passing through the ocean floor, a sunken ship, a lost waterfall and much more! An unforgettable visit to the new aquarium in Mexico City awaits!
Pick-up Location and Time: Hotels in metropolitan zone or meeting point.
Aquarium: 10:00am / Wax Museum &Ripley: 10:00am / Kidzania: 9:00am / Six flags: 10:00am
Drop-off Location and Time:
Aquarium: 1:00pm / Wax Museum & Ripley: 3:00pm / Kidzania: 5:00pm / Six flags: 7:00pm
Please leave a note about your pick-up/drop-off hotel when making reservation.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.