Summary of The Day: Allow us to introduce you to Athens, the cradle of European civilization. We'll walk up to the Acropolis - the dominant feature of the Athens skyline tor twenty-five centuries and counting - to see the all the famous sites: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the magnificent Parthenon. You will also have some free time to explore the ancient ruins at your own leisure. Our next stop is the Olympieion, or the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Dating back to the 6th century BC, the Olympieion is one of the finest examples of Corinthian architecture in Greece. We'll also take a look at Hadrian's Arch, once the dividing line between the Greek city and Hadrian's new Roman metropolis. We'll also drive past the Royal Palace and the present-day parliament building.
Driving further, we'll pass the neoclassical buildings of the university, academy and library before arriving at Panathinaiko Stadium, laid out under the direction of Lycurgus in the 4th Century BC, then rebuilt in 1896 for the Olympic Games.
- 8:30am-9:15am: leave the port, dirve to Athens
- 9:15am-10:00am: sightseeing tour by bus in Athens
- 10:00am: arrive in Acropolis
- 10:00am-12:00pm: visit Acropolis (Parthenon & Erectheion)
- 12:00pm: leave Acropolis
- 12:00pm-12:45pm: return in Piraeus and the ship
* Adult: 5 and older|
* Children under 5 years of age join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
* The price displayed is per person based on a group of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Our group members enjoyed very much for the tours provided by your company. The drivers are very professional and they offered helping hands to brief us about the history and culture of various destinations although these were not part of t...heir jobs! The vans are comfortable. We are very satisfied with your services and will surely introduce our friends to join your tours in future!!! Thank you once again for your kind arrangement! Read full review
Last year I was in Athens with a student group and booked your services. It was a very good experience and as I come back, I would like to book you again ...!
Thanks a lot for your help to organise Athens excursion !It was really nice and the guide as well !!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Our group members enjoyed very much for the tours provided by your company. The drivers are .. Read More
Last year I was in Athens with a student group and booked your services. It was a very good .. Read More
Thanks a lot for your help to organise Athens excursion !It was really nice and the guide as .. Read More
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.