Prague - Nizbor - Prague
Summary of The Day: Today learn about one of the Czech Republic's most valued products, glass, on this one day excursion from Prague. In less than one hour, you will travel from Prague to one of the most famous Czech glass factories. It is located in Nizbor on the Berounka River and is connected to a 300-year-long tradition of glass making.
The Rückl Crystal glassworks in Nižbor manufactures an extensive range of cut 24% leaded crystal in a wide variety of decorations from the simple to extremely complex and laborious decorations with gilt, hand painting and sandblasting. The company was chosen for the production and supply of official state gifts due to the very high quality of its products and services.
On this tour, you will learn about all stages of glass production including glass-blowing, painting, crackling and cutting. You'll also learn about the whole history and contemporary period of glass production in Bohemia. At the end of the tour you can visit the company store, which is on the grounds of the glassworks.
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $42.85|
|Child (3-10)||USD $36.42|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $38.57|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
Children 2 and younger are free.
- Hotel pick-up (depends on availability)
- Professional tour escort
- Visit to the Glass Production Factory
- All personal expenses
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- Please indicate your hotel for pick-up service during booking.
- This tour takes place at 9:00am on Tue, Thu and Fri from APR - OCT, and on Tue and Fri from NOV - MAR from Národní street 38.
- For those not using hotel pick-up, please meet at Narodní Trida 38, Prague 1.
- Present a copy of your printed voucher when you arrive.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7