Summary of The Day: The tour begins between the whitewashed walls of the Santa Cruz Neighborhood, which will involve indescribable emotions, just around any corner can feel the presence of relevant characters like Becquer and D. Juan Tenorio, anything can happen. From the Romans to the present, hundreds of years of history pass in front of our eyes.
Then you can enjoy a magnificent dinner or cup of wine at Hard Rock Cafe Sevilla, located in the heart of the city. Housed in a XIII century building owned by the Fabrica de Tabacos, which was restored in 1919 by the prestigious Sevillian architect Anibal Gonzalez.
Experience a mix of music, entertainment and authentic cuisine based on local ingredients. Hard Rock Café. Sevilla is definitely a must-see for visitors and residents of the city.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
Number of Children (6-11)
Number of Children (0-5)
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Santa Cruz neighbourhood walking tour by night.
Guided tour by Seville's Official Guide in English, Spanish.
2 Tapas 2 drinks. From 1st March 2017 the dinner option change to dinner at Hard Rock Cafè Seville
The tour starts at Main entrance of Alfonso XIII Hotel at Calle San Fernando nº 2 and ends at Seville city centre.
Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.