Summary of The Day: To begin with, we will have a panoramic tour of the emblematic monuments, mainly the bridges on the Guadalquivir river linking the city with Triana neighborhood and the Cartuja Island, the area chosen for the celebration of the 1992 World Exposition, where we can admire Santiago Calatrava's masterpiece: el Alamillo bridge.
We will continue on the way to Merida and stop in Santiponce, the village where we have the location of one of the most important Roman remains in Andalusia: the Roman city of Italica. This place played an important role in the Romanisation process following the conquest becoming the first Roman settlement in the South of Spain.
It was also the birthplace of two important emperors such as Trajan and Adrian.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned minibus
Ticket to the Roman city of Italica
Guided tour by Seville's Official Guide in English, Spanish and French
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.