Summary of The Day: The Guadalevin river runs through the beautiful city of Ronda, dividing it in two and carving out the steep upon which the city perches.
During our visit we will see the magnificent bullring, the oldest in Spain.
We will continue with a walk through the famous “white streets” and admire seignorial Don Bosco’s House and the Mondragon Palace, the old residence of the Moorish Taifa family situated on the bank of the river.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
Number of Children (6-11)
Number of Children (0-5)
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned minibus
Guided tour of the Bullring, House of Don Bosco, and Mondragon Palace
Admission to all monuments in the itinerary
Ronda's official guide in Spanish, English, and French
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.