Summary of The Day: We will discover the most emblematic monuments of Seville by minibus: the University, the Old Tobacco Factory, the Plaza de Espana, the centerpiece of the 1929 Iberoamerican Exposition, San Telmo Palace, The Golden Tower, Isabel II Bridge and Macarena Basilica. We will then discover Santa Cruz, the famous Jewish quarter: a labyrinth of narrow streets which lead to the gorgeous Plaza de los Venerables.
We will start our tour by visiting the Royal Alcazares, World Heritage and one of the most remaining examples of Mudejar architecture and the visit of the Cathedral of Seville, the largest gothic cathedral of the world, where you will find out the Cristopher Columbus’s tomb (on Sundays the Cathedral will be substituted by other monument). Free time.
In the afternoon we will continue with a wonderful boat trip along the Guadalquivir River. We visit the Bullring with the taurine museum of the Real Maestranza. And we will continue by minibus with a lovely sightseeing tour of the famous neighborhood of Triana, old sailors' and potters' neighborhood and we will visit the Basilica Macarena.
On Sundays and religious holidays, the Cathedral is closed, so it will be replaced by another monument.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Sightseeing tour by minibus
Guided tour of the Alcazar of Seville
Visit to La Giralda bell tower and Basilica de la Macarena
Admission to the Bullring
Ticket for a one-hour cruise along the Guadalquivir River
Guided tour by Seville's official guide with introductions in English, Spanish, and French
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Reales Alcazares, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda bell tower admission fees
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.