Summary of The Day: During this 3-hour romantic cruise on the Vltava River, we will introduce to you the most beautiful Prague monuments from a different perspective. Listen to live piano music and indulge yourself with gastronomic specialties prepared by the most respected chefs. Whether you come with your loved one, business partner or just for a friendly chat, we guarantee you an experience you'll never forget!
The Luznice features 48 seats and a spacious summer deck with another 50 seats. There is bar, air-conditioned salon and partially-covered deck. The boat is without a doubt the most luxurious boat in all of Prague.
*The Sweet Prague Gold River Cruise has bow seating with a panoramic view.
This luxurious river cruise has an a la carte dinner.
The cruise will travel from Cechuv Bridge to Vysehrad. You'll see Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, Emauzy Monastery and many other beautiful places lit up at night along the route.
"Sweet Prague" boat Luznice - Menu
- Prague ham with cranberry dip
- Goose foie gras served in red wine with apples
- Smoked trout with mixed vegetable salad
- Duck confit with Carlsbad dumplings, red cabbage
- Poached halibut in olive oil, potato puree
- Club steak, creamed potatoes, pepper sauce
- Selection of French and Czech cheeses
- Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate mousse
- Coffee and tea
- Wine (1 bottle for 2 people), beer, mineral water
- Mushroom risotto in white wine
- Boiled asparagus with choron sauce
- Grilled vegetables, creamed potatoes
* It is necessary to reserve the vegetarian option in advance (before the cruise).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Children and adults are charged the same price.
* 0-2 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Dinner - A la carte menu (starter, main course, dessert), choice from three options (vegetarian menu available)
Drinks - aperitiv, wine, mineral water, coffee, tea
Your reservation for the tour must be made 5 days prior to the departure date during the main season (May-Sep) for the very limited seats on cruise.
You should go to the departure location on your own and check in 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Guide is not included.
The boat is air-conditioned and heated and has no smoking place.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.