Notice : Please be advised that pick-up and drop-off locations will be affected due to Sheraton Waikiki Aloha Landing closures on 9/16/2016, 9/19/2016, 9/23/2016, 9/24/2016, 9/25/2016 and 9/30/2016. Please double confirm when booking.
Honolulu - Kauai - Waimea Canyon - Wailua River
Summary of The Day: Aloha! Today begins your fantastic tour of Kauai's amazing natural features and experience the lush beauty, legends and saga of Hawaii's Garden Isle. After flying in from Honolulu, we'll journey to the majestic Waimea Canyon, which Mark Twain called the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. Over 10 miles long, and almost 4,000 feet deep this marvel was formed by erosion and the catastrophic collapse of the volcano that created Kauai.
You will see Spouting Horn and the south coast Poipu Resorts, Koloa Sugar Mill, Queen Victoria's profile and Nawiliwili Harbor. Your journey continues with a cruise along Wailua River to the famed Fern Grotto. We'll then see the cascading Opaeka'a Falls, the birth stones, and Coco Palms featured in the famous Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00am and returns at approximately 7:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 or up.
*Child age: 3 -11.
*Child of 2 years old or under: 351.42 (2016 departures)
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location(Pick up is provided from major Waikiki hotels)
Round trip hotel to airport transfers
Admission fees Fern Grotto and Cruise fare of Wailua River
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Oahu Island or chosen pickup location
Adult passengers (18 and over) are required to show a U.S. federal or state-issued photo ID in order to be allowed to go through the checkpoint and onto your flight.
Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations.
Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
In order to be in compliance with FAA regulations we require the full names of all persons on tour with air transportation. This name must be exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued photo identification. Air carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown does not match name on air ticket. If passenger is denied boarding due to non-compliance with this requirement there will be NO REFUND.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.