Orlando - Miami - Everglades National Park - South Beach - Orlando
Summary of The Day: Itinerary:
Departs Orlando: Approximately 7:00 a.m.
Arrives in the Everglades: Approximately 11:30 a.m.
Departs Miami (South Beach Miami): Approximately 7:00 p.m.
Arrives in Orlando: Approximately 11:00 p.m. Times depend on traffic.
* Round-trip transportation
* Bagged breakfast
* Visit to Everglades Airboat Village for Airboat Ride and Alligator Show
* Sightseeing cruise off the waters of Miami around the famous Star Island
* Time in South Beach - to take in the ambiance of the Art Deco District, shop, dine or dip your feet in the ocean.
You will leave Orlando early to give you a whole day of fun. On the way there will be a breakfast bag provided to be eaten en-route. Then, you will arrive at the Bayside Marketplace Mall in Miami where you will have some free time to look around the shops ad stalls before boarding the Island Queen. The boat ride is a city tour of Miami by water, gives you a great view of the homes of the rich and famous as well as some great cityscapes. Onwards from there into the Everglades where you
will receive a 30-minute hold-onto-your-hats airboat ride. This is a great way to view the natural flora and fauna as well get a glimpse of the most famous resident - the American Alligator! After an animal handling show we depart back to South Beach Miami for you to take in free time and relax beachside, take in some dinner and stroll around the Art Deco area of South Beach - the sizzling hot spot heart of Miami! This tour combines the Everglades and Miami giving the best of both worlds - the City and the Country.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older
*Child age: 3-11
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) for free. For a small fee, we can arrange to pick you up from your hotel lobby. Wheelchair bound guest pick-ups are also available, however, there should be a special reservation made to arrange an equipped tour bus.
Breakfast bag included
Professional tour escort
Transportation for tours is from meeting points;however hotel pick ups can be arranged.The cost is $10 per person or a maximum of $25 per party per tour. Customers would pay the pick-up fee to the driver upon collection.
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Please do not carry any large baggage during this tour, such as boarding bag. Only a small knapsack is permitted.
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket to redeem your tour.
Please arrive at the pick-up location at least 5 minutes prior to the pick-up time.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Went on the The Miami Tour last week with my boyfriend and had an AMAZING time! Our tour guide Doug was the best!! he was very informative, entertaining and helpful. Our driver for the day, Bill, was great and drove us from Orlando to Miami ...Went on the The Miami Tour last week with my boyfriend and had an AMAZING time! Our tour guide Doug was the best!! he was very informative, entertaining and helpful. Our driver for the day, Bill, was great and drove us from Orlando to MiamiRead full review
Last weekend, my friend Tim and I joined this tour from Orlando. We really enjoyed the Bayside marketplace shopping mall, and we had time to have a few beers and enjoyed the wonderful city view. We admired such famous and rich people who ca ...Last weekend, my friend Tim and I joined this tour from Orlando. We really enjoyed the Bayside marketplace shopping mall, and we had time to have a few beers and enjoyed the wonderful city view. We admired such famous and rich people who caRead full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.