Summary of The Day: A trip to Dubai is not complete without a Desert Safari through the Arabian Desert!
After picking you up from your hotel we'll take an exciting adventure out over the desert by 4WD. In this expansive region we'll hop on dune buggies and go dune bashing around the Dubai desert with our expert safari guide. Along the way we'll make several stops to take stunning photos of this expansive region and hop onto our sandboards to go surfing down the dunes!
We'll stop at a camp in the middle of the desert where we'll be greeted with Arabian tea and sweets! While watching the sunset we'll get to ride camels and get a traditional henna tattoo. In the evening we'll enjoy a BBQ dinner with a traditional belly dance show followed by a Tandoora show! We'll relax in a Majlis, a customary traditional sitting room, before heading back to Dubai.
Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Please call us at least 48 hours prior to the tour date or by sending email at email@example.com in order to reconfirm the pick up time. Do not forget to put the name of your hotel while checking out from the booking.
Since our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertakethe tour at their own risk.
Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris.
You must be over 15 years old in use the sand board.
Valid id or passport may be requested.
The minimum driving age is 18 years and 5 years for a passenger.
A driving license is not required but a basic knowledge of driving is necessary.
You must be having a fit body and health condition in order to drive a dune buggy.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.