Summary of The Day: Take the ultimate Denali flightseeing experience with an evening flight to the exclusive Chena Hot Springs Resort. Our flight we'll offer sweeping views of Denali and its rugged, but majestic landscape.
Upon arrival at the resort's private airstrip, you'll have two hours to enjoy the Resort's ammenities (admission not included). Take a dip in the natural hot spring-fed "Rock Lake," have family swim time at the Indoor pool and hot tubs, or enjoy a gourmet dinner at the on-site restaurant. You can even try a frosty adult beverage at the ice bar in the ice castle before boarding your plane for the twilight trip back to Denali.
This tour departs at 5:00pm daily and returns at 10:00pm, including hotel transfers.
Pick-up times are usually thirty minutes to one our before departure.
Our tours are not language specific. Guests that speak any language are accommodated and enjoy our tours.
Due to varying weather, each flight route is designed by your pilot to offer the safest and best viewing experience. Glacier landings may be subject to cancellation or change of location according to the weather and glacier conditions.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.