Marmaris - Ephesus - House of the Virgin Mary - Marmaris
Summary of The Day: Join us as we take a day trip from Marmaris to explore Ephesus, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Along the way we'll enjoy breakfast before arriving at the commercial, religious, and social center of antiquity.
Ephesus is known as one of the best-preserved archaeological sites in the world, as you’ll soon appreciate as you walk down its marble-paved streets and see mosaics and frescoes still decorating the walls of the ancient Roman houses.
Visit the Temple of Hadrian, the baths, and the city's brothel. In particular, you won’t want to miss the Library of Celsus, the most impressive of the structures in Ephesus. We'll also get to see the theater, which once held 25,000 citizens who gathered to watch theatrical performance and gladiator clashes.
After lunch, we'll continue to the House of the Virgin Mary on Mt. Koressos to experience the holy spirit of the humble house where the Virgin Mary is said to have spent her last days. Following our visit to this holy site we'll return to Maramaris.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.