London - Stonehenge - Bath - The Cotswolds - Stratford-upon-Avon - London
Summary of The Day: First, we'll head straight for Stonehenge - the most popular prehistoric monument in the world!
Come and marvel at the huge 40-ton Sarsens and the volcanic blue stones that were brought from Preseli Mountains more than 280 miles away. Discover the mysteries that surround the slaughter stone and see the numerous earth barrows where the beaker people lie buried before heading through the Salisbury plains toward Bath.
Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. There will be plenty of time to shop and explore before we enjoy a drive through the Cotswolds. As we head north to Stratford we drive through the heart of the Cotswolds, taking in breath-taking views of open countryside criss-crossed by dry stone walls and bustling market towns with magnificent perpendicular churches.
We'll then stop in Stratford-upon-Avon. This town is the birthplace of William Shakespeare - the greatest writer in the English language - and home to the Royal Shakespeare Company. Stratford is a charming market town set in the heart of rural England. A delightful river winds its way through the town, past the beautiful Holy Trinity Church, where Shakespeare lies buried. Our tour includes an exclusive visit to Shakespeare's Birthplace before we enjoy Champagne and strawberry scones, served in his picturesque garden.
Beginning October 16, 2016, the tour runs in reverse, visiting Stonehenge first and Stratford-Upon-Avon last.
This tour will depart promptly at 8:15am Victoria Coach Station gate 15 and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 8:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and above
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age
* Participation is free for children under 3 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Admissions to Stonehenge
Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace Museum
Champagne reception and strawberry scones served in museum garden
During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This tour will not depart from Bournemouth but from London. The itinerary of this tour is: London - Stonehenge - Bath - The Cotswolds - Stratford-upon-Avon – London. If you want to visit Bournemouth, you can choose Bournemouth Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing tour (Product Code: 193-66274).
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".