Summary of The Day: Arrival in Frankfurt and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore at your leisure. At first glance, Frankfurt impresses visitors with its modern skyscrapers; a close-up look also reveals a charming and pleasant city.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll travel to Rudesheim for a sightseeing tour of the historic city center, followed by a cruise along one of the most scenic stretches of the River Rhine. Upon disembarking in St. Goar we'll make our way to Cologne.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll depart for Hamburg. Hamburg is known for its elegant boulevards, impressive port - the second largest in Europe - and its infamous red light district: St. Pauli.
Summary of The Day: The morning is yours to explore the city further, or simply kick and relax before we head to Berlin in the afternoon.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit Berlin's popular historic attractions, including Unter den Linden, the State Opera and Brandenburg Gate. We'll also explore the modern parts of the city, such as German Parliament and Potsdam Square. The afternoon is yours to explore the city at your leisure.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we travel to Potsdam. The city is set on a natural island, surrounded by tributaries and channels of the Havel River. Visit the Sanssouci palace and park. With more than 300 hectares, this lovely park features hundreds of species of plants and trees. In the afternoon we travel to Erfurt.
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Erfurt, also known as “Thuringian Rome” because of its architectural beauty and visit the largest wooden bridge in Europe. As an alternative you may also visit the Wartburg (not included). Return to Frankfurt. The program ends at Frankfurt Airport, around 6:00pm.
|USD $1,456.36||USD $1,456.36||USD $1,821.86||USD $1,165.09|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Ken Croft,
Regretfully we have not yet received the 2016 schedule for this tour.
Please check back with us on or about the month of December for any updates.
You are also welcomed to complete the following form to be notified when new dates have been added: http://www.tours4fun.com/wait_list.php.html?product_id=54232&tour_code=2698-54232
Thank you very much and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.