Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary - Kuala Lumpur
Summary of The Day: Join us on a fantastic day trip from Kuala Lumpur to the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary to learn about and meet these amazing animals!
We'll depart from your hotel on a 1 hour and 45 minutes drive towards the State of Pahang, stopping along the way at the aborigine settlement discover the aborigine culture of Malaysia. After that, we'll arrive at Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary.
Run by The Department of Wildlife and National Parks, the conservation centre is devoted to locating, tracking, and relocating elephants from areas where their habitats have been destroyed in the name of urbanization. The centre strives to highlight the plights of elephants and educate the public about the importance of habitat and environmental preservation. Over the past 25 years, the centre has helped in preventing the further decline of elephant population by relocating more than 300 wild elephants.
While you learn about the efforts to save the elephants you'll also have some time for some fun activities like an elephant show, the chance to get up close to these great animals for an elephant feeding, and for the brave, the chance with the baby elephants in the river (additional fees).
Please be informed that in line with the sanctuary’s enhanced approach in conservation practices, the elephant riding activity has been discontinued in the centre. The new regulation is enforced to avoid causing distress to the elephants and enabling them to live in their natural environment as much as possible.
The above entrance fees rate are subject to change and payable at the venue.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Cotton T-shirts with long or short pants recommended. Sandals/Slippers recommended.
Bring along bath towel and spare clothing in case you get wet or dirty.
Bathing activity will be cancelled if water level is dangerous.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.