Santiago - Banos Morales - El Morado Natural Monument - Santiago
Summary of The Day: Feeling adventurous? Join a spectacular trip to El Morado Natural Monument, located 93 km from Santiago. We'll pick you up from your hotel and head to Banos Morales, the mountain village where we'll begin our hike. Your expert guide will lead you up the trial to the beautiful San Francisco Glacier and Morales Glacier Pond. During the hike we will have a refreshing stop at Aguas de Panimávida, iron-rich carbonated water that springs out from the earth.
We'll begin pick up at hotels and hostels in Providencia, Vitacura, Los Condes, and Santiago Center between between 7:00am and 7:30am. We'll drop you off at around 7:00pm.
Recommended only for people in good physical shape. Not recommended for pregnant women, asthmatics, individuals with heart conditions, overweight individuals, or individuals with recent surgeries. The first hour of the hike is steep and then it becomes flat. The altitude will increase 600 meters. Tour subject to change due to weather conditions rain or snow.
This tour is recommended only for people in good physical shape. Pregnant women, asthmatics, individuals with heart conditions, overweight individuals, or individuals with recent surgeries are not advised to take this tour. The first hour of the hike is steep and then it becomes flat. The altitude will increase 600 meters. Tour subject to change due to weather conditions rain or snow.
It is recommended that you bring a camera and sunscreen, and wear tennis shoes or trekking shoes in winter, a hat, and a jacket.
This tour is subject to change due to weather conditions (rain or snow) for the safety of all participants.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.