Eiffel Tower Dinner, River Seine Cruise + Moulin Rouge Show
Summary of The Day: Discover the beauty of Paris at night!
Enjoy the elegance of Parisian cuisine in an incomparable setting : The Eiffel Tower!
We'll ascend to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower for dinner at the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel (drinks included). Admire the view over Paris and its monuments such as the Sacre Coeur Basilica in Montmartre, Louvre museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Montparnasse Tower and Les Invalides.
Menu (subject to modification)
- Slightly smoked salmon, waffle and cream of taramasalata
- Roasted chicken breast casserole, mashed potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes, chestnut with a truffle oil emulsion
- Chocolate and praline cake, vanilla cream sauce
- Wine, mineral water, coffee
Then feel the magic and romance of the capital as seen through a glass-enclosed boat while gliding along the River Seine. Discover the monuments of Paris along the Seine with a 1-hour cruise.
* Commentary with individual audio guides available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
We'll next be off to one of Paris' most famous cabarets! Enjoy the atmosphere of Paris at the turn-of-the-century and admire the delightful French Cancan superbly danced by the Moulin Rouge Doriss Girls! The Moulin Rouge is a magical, must-do experience in Paris. Champagne will be served during the show.
You will be accompanied to a location within a close proximity to your hotel at the end of the evening.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
Dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower (drinks included)
Ascension to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
One-hour cruise on the Seine River
Moulin Rouge show with a 1/2 bottle of Champagne
The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
Clients are accompanied to a destination within a close proximity of their hotels in Paris at the end of the tour
The cruise may have to be operated separately depending on the Moulin Rouge show schedule.
Formal dress required.
Cloakroom compulsory at the Moulin Rouge (not included in price).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.