Eiffel Tower - 58 Tour Eiffel - River Seine cruise
Summary of The Day: This Parisian nighttime adventure includes a once-in-a-lifetime dinner on the first floor of the city's most famous monument - The Eiffel Tower - and a magical cruise along the River Seine.
Your priority ticket will allow you to skip the line and directly access the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Thanks to its uninterrupted, breathtaking views over Paris, you will be able to spot Montmartre, the Sacre Coeur, Invalides, Champ-de-Mars, Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe.
Enjoy a delicious dinner in this chic, contemporary Eiffel Tower restaurant in Paris:
Menu (subject to modification)
- Slightly smoked salmon, waffle and cream of taramasalata
- Roasted chicken breast casserole, mashed potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes, chestnut with a truffle oil emulsion
- Chocolate and praline cake, vanilla cream sauce
- Wine, mineral water, coffee
Next, enjoy a relaxing night cruise gliding along the River Seine! On board a glass-enclosed boat, you will discover the beauty of the Paris monuments and bridges such as Notre-Dame, the Conciergerie, Louvre and the Orsay Museum all lit up.
Multilingual audio guides for the cruise are available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean to explain the history of the "City of Light" and life in Paris.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
During the summertime, the excursion could be partly operated during daylight.
Formal dress is required.
Commentary with individual earphones available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.