Summary of The Day: Don't miss this fabulous day tour that explores much of Scotland’s iconic scenery, sights and experiences!
From our ancient capital and stories of Scotland’s most famous patriot to stunning Highland landscapes, we also give you the opportunity to sample a drop of our favorite national drink for a complete "taste of Scotland!"
Leaving Edinburgh, we'll make our way to the ancient Scottish capital of Stirling. Its skyline is dominated by its castle and the iconic Wallace Monument. We'll stop to hear of Scotland’s most famous patriot and his part in the medieval Wars of Independence.
We drive further into the Highlands with the chance to spot one of Scotland’s famous residents, the "Hairy Coo" or Highlands cattle. We'll then travel through the scenic beauty of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. We pass the shimmering beauty of Loch Earn before stopping for lunch at one of Scotland’s most famous whisky distilleries.
Optional Whisky Distillery Tour (Additional Cost):
The optional guided tour will give you an insight into how "uisge beatha" (the "water of life") is made and takes you on a journey to discover the history behind one of Scotland’s most iconic exports.
After the chance to revive ourselves with a wee dram of the "water of life," we'll head to the Hermitage in the heart of Perthshire and take a short woodland walk to see the spectacular Black Linn Falls on the River Braan. Our return journey visits the quaint village of Dunkeld, in Macbeth country, whose stunning cathedral sits by the banks of the River Tay. We'll return to Edinburgh, passing the iconic Forth Bridge on the way.
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.