Summary of The Day: Join us as we explore the great highlights of Edinburgh as we travel in our air-conditioned mini-coach! We'll start at Waverley Bridge and travel along Princes Street, where you'll discover the city's famous castles and gardens.
From here we'll head to the Grassmarket, a historical and lively market that also served as a place of public execution. On a lighter note, you'll learn about Edinburgh's most famous dog as we head towards the central university area. The historic and gorgeous buildings here were an inspiration for the magical settings of Harry Potter.
Next up, we'll head on down the famous Royal Mile and venture past the National Gallery down into new town. Here you'll learn about the Scottish pioneers who lived in these beautiful Georgian buildings.
Stepping off the beaten track we'll drive towards Edinburgh's quaint Dean Village. Once a separate village, this area is packed full of charming cobbled lanes. We'll continue exploring the Dean area, where you'll get a view of Stewart's Melville College and the Galleries of Modern Art.
Returning to the city we'll travel along George Street and Queen Street before taking you past Calton Hill. From here we head down to the foot of Arthur's Seat, where the regal Holyrood Palace is located. Our last leg of the journey takes us through the Canongate and back to Waverley Bridge.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* Children younger than 5 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
1.5-hour tour of Edinburgh on a deluxe, open-top mini-coach
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.