Summary of The Day: Travel with us back to the Edinburgh of old, of the Jacobite rebellion in 1745,bloodshed and romance, of glory and tragedy. Here we'll discover the tale of Claire and Jamie whose story that spans centuries.
With an expert guide and a fantastic book series to guide us, we'll explore the history and events that inspired Diana Gabaldon's acclaimed novels as we head deep into Edinburgh's Old Town to Tolbooth Jail, Canongate Kirkyard and World's End Tavern.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 5.
* Tour prices are based on Pound Sterling (GBP) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
2-hour walking tour of Old Town Edinburgh locations in the Outlander TV series
Please check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.