Summary of The Day: This tour is a perfect introduction to Scotland - blending the stunning beauty of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park with the dark history of Stirling Castle!
Steeped in history and culture, and with wonderful scenery, this is one of our most exciting tours.
We depart Edinburgh and head west through Scotland’s central belt to Glasgow, allowing a glimpse of its industrial past. Then it’s north to the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond, where we take time at Luss to admire views of Ben Lomond. We'll travel further into Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park before stopping at the quaint Highland village of Aberfoyle, a beautiful location at the southern edge of the West Highland Fault Line.
We'll spend the afternoon exploring Stirling. Discover impressive Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s most important structures both historically and architecturally. Many have been crowned at Stirling Castle, including Mary Queen of Scots, and it was central to William Wallace’s fight in the Wars of Independence. We'll return to Edinburgh during the early evening.
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.