Summary of The Day: Begin the night with an Edinburgh ghost tour that will lead you through the darkest parts of Edinburgh's soul. Here the echos of bloodthirsty mobs as you head into the Blair Street Underground Vaults, where numerous lost souls met their end to tortures, executions, and lynchings. Discover the cells that caged witches and murderers alike, some of which still haunt hte stole walls.
Your chilling, mysterious guide will lead you through these dimly lit caverns, filling the night with stories - all of them true. Stories of blood, guts and gore.
To calm your trembling soul, we'll end the day in Megget's cellar for a bit of liquid courage in the form of a glass of whiskey - or a glass of lager or soft drink if you're not fond of a dram. In the warmth of candlelight, your storyteller will conjure more tales of Edinburgh's ghoulish past, and the tortured souls that stalk the city's streets.
The tour ends at Megget's Cellar, Blair Street, off Hunter's Square.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* This tour is not suitable for children below the age of 5.
* Tour prices are based on Pound Sterling (GBP) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
2-hour guided walking tour as per itinerary
Access to the Blair Street Underground Vaults
One complimentary drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
Children 5 years of age and above are welcome to join, but think twice if they scare easily!
Please check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.