Summary of The Day: This tour provides priority access along with an entertaining guide to experience this must-see Paris landmark. Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and fascinating stories about the Tower. You will learn about monuments along the Paris skyline, historical events including its place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils. And we don't take just anyone on our tours; our group size is limited so that you can be assured of a great personal experience. Tickets to the third floor are included in this product, so after your tour you are free to go right to the top of the tower to explore the summit at your leisure.
Duration of the tour is about 2 hours (90 minutes with your guide, as much time as you like on the summit).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Prices are per person.
* Free entry for children under the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Skip-the-line access to the 2nd level
Access to the 1st and 2nd levels, and the Summit of Eiffel Tower
The voucher is only redeemable at 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais, about a three-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. Please do not go the the Eiffel Tower; the tour does not start there.
Your ticket is valid for a pre-reserved time and you can only enter Eiffel Tower with our representative.
The tour operates rain or shine. If rain is in the forecast, please plan accordingly and bring rain gear with you.
You will be equipped with audio headsets on this tour so you can hear clearly all the fascinating history of Paris from your guide.
While you will skip the regular line, there may be a small wait to allow for security bag check and/or the elevator. Please note that you cannot bring knives, sharp objects or glass bottles into the Eiffel Tower.
Our Eiffel Tower guided tour includes access to the summit at the end of the tour. The summit may be closed for maintenance, safety or inclement weather. This will not affect your guided tour and no refunds or discounts will be given in the event the summit is closed.
The Eiffel Tower does not offer skip-the-line access to the summit; we have no control over the potential wait for the elevator that takes visitors from the 2nd level to the summit.
Additionally, there may be a wait for the elevators when descending the Tower.
We are not responsible for any loss associated with events outside of our immediate control.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.