Summary of The Day: We'll pick you up at Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) and transfer you to your hotel.
- Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Depart from Toronto in the morning to one of Canada’s most stunning natural scenery- 1,000 Islands. You can enjoy pleasant boat cruise (Own expense) to discover the various islands through the narrow waterways. After visiting 1,000 Islands, go to the capital of Canada - Ottawa. Pass by Canadian Parliament buildings (Exterior), Canadian War Museum (Own expense). Next, proceed to Montreal. It is consistently rated as one of the world's most liveable cities. Visit Old Montreal city.
- Hilton Garden Hotel or similar
Montreal - New Brunswick - Fredericton
Summary of The Day: Go to New Brunswick after breakfast and visit the world’s longest covered bridge - Hartland Bridge. Arrive at Fredericton in the afternoon and pass by the City Hall & Province House.
- Best Western Hotel or similar
Fredericton - Peggy's Cove - Halifax
Summary of The Day: In the morning, head to Nova Scotia’s Peggy’s Cove; where you can take a glimpse of the magnificent Atlantic Ocean view. Afterwards, proceed to Halifax and explore the renowned Citadel and downtown area; don’t miss the beautiful scenery of Halifax. You can enjoy Harbour Hopper (Own expense)to discover Halifax harbour, and taste Atlantic Ocean style Lobster lunch(Own expense). Afterward, go to Peggy’s Cove, feel free to enjoy the free life here and afterwards, go back to downtown hotel and enjoy the Japanese Seafood dinner(Own expense). After dark, We will go to the Casino(Own expense),and feel free to experience the nightlife in the city.
- Sheraton Four Points or similar
Halifax - Prince Edward Island - Moncton
Summary of The Day: Depart from Halifax in the morning and take a ferry ride arrive at Prince Edward Island (PEI). It is the smallest province in Canada and known for its pastoral scenery and lush agricultural lands throughout the province. Take a brief stop at Charlottetown and the Provincial Government buildings. Next, go to Anne of Green Gable House and Cavendish Beach. At night, enjoy a fabulous scrumptious lobster dinner (Own expense). After dinner, head to Moncton via the world longest bridge---Confederation Bridge, across ice covered water.
- Detla Hotel or similar
Moncton - St. John
Summary of The Day: In the morning visit the world largest Lobster Statue--- Shediac. Afterwards, head to Magnetic Hill and explore the natural wonder. Next, we will visit the Hopewell Rock and the Bay of Fundy, which has one of the highest tidal ranges in the world. In the afternoon, we will proceed to Saint John and visit Carleton Martello Tower (Own expense), after dinner go to hotel.
- Chateau Hotel or similar
Saint John - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: Depart from hotel after breakfast. We pass by the Edmundston, after lunch, proceed to Quebec City. We will visit Quebec Tower (Own expense)view the entire city. The ramparts surrounding Old Quebec are the only remaining fortified city walls that still exist in North America, and were declared as a World Heritage Site. No matter where you turn in Quebec, history is always around the corner. Accommodation at local hotel.
- Fairmont Le Chateau or similar
Quebec City - Montreal - Kingston - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Go to Montreal in the morning. Explore Olympia village, then visit the Montreal tower (Own expense) and enjoy E-MAX (Own expense). Then visit Bio Dome (Own expense). After lunch (Own expense) proceed to Kingston, the city with 300 years of history, we will pass by the oldest locomotive and government buildings then view the Royal Military College, Queen’s University and first prime Minister’s residence, etc.… Arrive Toronto at dusk then go to hotel.
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites or similar
Toronto - Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Pick up in the morning. Afterwards, get ready for an experience of a lifetime to be amazed by the massive waterfalls, located on the Niagara River straddling the international border of the United States and Canada. Enjoy Niagara Falls IMAX(Own expense).Afterwards, transfer to Niagara Falls Skylon Tower(Own expense). After lunch(Own expense), free time, you can choose Hornblower Niagara Cruise(Own expense) (Outlet Collection at Niagara for winter time).Following this, take a scenic route through the vineyards for ice wine tasting, variety of ice wines are also available for souvenirs. Afterwards, back to Toronto Hotel.
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites or similar
Summary of The Day: Weather permitting, we'll take the boat across to the Toronto Islands (own expense). Optional activities include the observation deck of the CN Tower (own expense), boasting impressive panoramas of Lake Ontario and the city of Toronto.
After lunch we'll visit another Toronto landmark: Casa Loma and its lush and sprawling private gardens. Afterwards we'll make a stop at Yorkdale Shopping Centre, where you can browse hundreds of brand names including Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Coach, and the list goes on. Our bus will head to airport in early evening.
- For those who are staying in Toronto for the evening, we can assist you in reserving a room near Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ). Please contact us for more information, if needed.
Special note: Guests who do not want a Luxury Tour, please click Deluxe Tour(stay overnight in Palace Royal Quebec) or Super Value Tour(stay overnight in Ambassadeur Hotel)
We provide free pick-up service from 10:00am - 10:00pm at Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ), tour guide in yellow overalls will be waiting for you at:
Domestic flight pick-up point: Arrival Hall - Bank of CIBC next to Tim Hortons
International flight pick-up point: Arrival Hall - Guest information centre next to Starbucks
Domestic flight pick-up point: Arrival Hall - Subway fast food restaurant next to Convenient store
International flight pick-up point: Arrival Hall - Guest information centre, between the point E & F
Domestic flights should be booked after 8:30 pm and International flights should be booked after 9:30 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $983.01||USD $840.28||USD $672.66||USD $1,550.28|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) pick-up and drop-off
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- 13% HST Tax
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Toronto
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (CAD$5.00 for day 1 and minimum CAD$10.00/day per person for day 2 - day 10)
- Admission and optional activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Please choose at least 4 optional tours (except donation options) which are in season during Day2-Day8 otherwise there will be CAD$40.00/person penalty fee.
- Canadian War Museum : CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(3-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $28.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: from 4/1/2017，the ending dates are TBA.)
- Harbour Hopper(Land & Sea Tour in Halifax): CAD$40.00/Adult; CAD$23.00/Child(6-15); CAD$14.00/Child(1-5)
- Quebec Tower : CAD$14.00/Person
- Montreal Biodome: CAD$20.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-12)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-12)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior/(65+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: 4/1/2017 - 11/30/2017)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): CAD$14.50/Adult; CAD$10.50/Child(4-12)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(12-); $15.00/Senior(65+).(It will be closed on New Year day.)
- CN Tower: $40.70adult, $29.40/child (4-12) and $35.00/senior (65 and older) (It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Casa Loma: CAD$25.00/Adult; CAD$15.00/Child(4-13)
- Central Island Ferry: CAD$29.32/Adult; CAD$27.06/Senior(65+); CAD$18.05/Child(3-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats(ONLY for Day2 - Day8). Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- You are responsible for obtaining and carrying any all travel documents required to enter Canada and return to the United States, including valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the relevant authorities for actual requirements.
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- All entrance fees, optional tours and service fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Guests carrying only US dollars will pay the price at the rate decided by the local operator; therefore, we strongly encourage you to you bring Canadian dollars on the tour.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
The package includes 2 hotel breakfasts each room each night in the Toronto hotels. Additional charges will apply for extra breakfasts. Please consult tour guide when you arrive.
For other nights not in Toronto, breakfasts are not included. You will need to pay if you want to purchase breakfasts from hotels.
Lunches and dinners are not included in the tour package. Meal stops will be arranged by the tour guide at food courts, Chinese food restaurants, fast food restaurants, hotels, etc. You can purchase what you like.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7