Summary of The Day: We'll begin our tour of New York City in the financial district, highlights of which include Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, Charging Bull, and Freedom Tower. Then we'll take a cruise on Hudson River, making a stop at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and the Museum of Modern Art(admission not included).
- Doubletree Tinton Falls or similar
Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Departing from hotel in the morning, we'll head over to one of the eight Ivy League Universities, Princeton University (admission not included).
After our campus tour we will go to the birth place of the U.S., the city of Philadelphia, and explore the Independence Hall where the historic Liberty Bell rests. Then we'll visit the U.S. Mint.
In the afternoon, we will visit Christina Mall in Delaware for a fantastic shopping excursion. Then we will go to Baltimore, the birth place of the American National Anthem, to enjoy the beautiful sights in Inner Harbor and the famous cuisine.
We'll arrive at D.C. in the evening.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Summary of The Day: Our tour of Washington, DC, will begin at Capitol Hill, home of the United States Congress. This tour includes an exclusive inside look at the Capitol itself. Then we'll make a stop outside the White House, the US president's official residence, followed by a visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included), and Ford's Theatre, the site of the assassination of Abraham Lincoln on April 14, 1865. Other landmark attractions on our tour include the stately Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Washington, DC - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Our first stop on Day 2 is Corning in the state of New York for a tour of Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). In addition to showcasing more than 45,000 pieces of fine glasswork, the museum also holds glassblowing demonstrations and workshops where you can make your own unique creations.
Then we'll continue north to the Canadian side of the spectacular Niagara Falls, staying overnight in Niagara Falls, Ontario, which boasts a number of fine restaurants and bars, the Niagara SkyWheel, and many more entertainment options. And no trip to the falls is complete without seeing Niagara Falls Illumination.
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada / or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Optional activities on Day 5 include the Hornblower Niagara Cruise (own expense) and IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls (own expense). Enjoy lunch in the revolving dining room at Skylon Tower (own expense). Afterwards we'll drive to Toronto, our tour of which includes Casa Loma and CN Tower (admission not included). Other highlights include Old City Hall, University of Toronto, and dinner in Chinatown.
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Toronto in the morning and travel to the Thousand Islands. Enjoy an optional boat ride on the St. Lawrence River (seasonal) to see the world-famous Boldt Castle, Millionaire's Row and Zavikon Island.
Afterwards we'll drive to Ottawa, the capital of Canada, for a short tour of Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and Rideau Canal. In the late afternoon we'll arrive in Montreal. Highlights of our tour include the beautiful St. Joseph's Oratory, perched on the northern slope of Mount Royal.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec City - Boston
Summary of The Day: Enter Quebec City. Join our In-Depth Walking Tour of the old city, including La Citadelle and Chateau Frontenac. Taste the Quebecois flavors in the River Snail and Foie Gras served at the optional French dinner (own expense).
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston / New York
Summary of The Day: Our first stop is the campus of Harvard University, the oldest institute of higher education in the United States, followed by a tour of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Trinity Church, and John Hancock Tower, the tallest building in Boston. Optional activities include the Boston Harbor Cruise (own expense), with panoramas of the entire city and insight into the events that led up to the Boston Tea Party. We'll have lunch in Quincy Market. Be sure to sample the delicious local fare: New England clam chowder and the Lobster Roll.
- We offer airport drop-off service in following airpots(Due to the long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommended):
Passengers flying out of Logan International Airport should book a flight departing after 1:00 pm.
Passengers flying out of New York (JFK, LGA and EWR) should book a flight departing after 7:00 pm.
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $749.00||USD $500.00||USD $375.00||USD $1,044.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $320.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Transportation in deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change; Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $21.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-11); $14.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist(Canadian side)+IMAX Movie: $38.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $38.00/Senior(62+) (Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions.(It is not available after 11/29/2015))
- CN Tower: $39.50/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- Toronto Dinner: $20.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Casa Loma: $25.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-11); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please furnish the date of birth of the third and fourth guest when booking the triple and quad rate.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Multiple pick-up points are offered as value-added options. Please note you may be transferred to a central meeting point before we depart on the tour.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7