Summary of The Day: Our tour of Washington, DC, will begin at Capitol Hill, home of the United States Congress. This tour includes an exclusive inside look at the Capitol itself.
Then we'll make a stop outside the White House, the US president's official residence, followed by a visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included), and Ford's Theatre, the site of the assassination of Abraham Lincoln on April 14, 1865.
Other landmark attractions on our tour include the stately Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Departing D.C. we'll head north to Niagara Falls, but first we'll stop in the city of Corning to visit the expansive Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). In addition to showcasing more than 45,000 pieces of fine glasswork, the museum also holds glassblowing demonstrations and workshops where you can make your own unique creations.
Afterwards, we'll arrive at Niagara Falls - collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Here you'll have the chance to get up close to the falls with a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist (summer season) or Niagara Jet Boat (winter season) for an additional cost.
During the evening, you can enjoy breathtaking views when a rainbow colors light the falls (admission not included, optional).
- Sheraton at the Falls / Hyatt Regency Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls - Thousand Islands - Albany
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll continue our Niagara Falls adventure. We'll take a special trip to Goat Island, which separates Bridal Veil Falls from Horseshoe Falls. After visiting American Falls we'll go to Niagara Adventure Theater to see a movie presented in IMAX.
Later we'll make our way to the place where Lake Ontario feeds into the St. Lawrence River for a river cruise through the Thousand Islands (April to October, own expense). Our evening itinerary consists of a tour of Albany, highlights of which include the New York State Capitol Building and the New York State Assembly Building.
- Radisson Albany or similar
Albany - Cambridge - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will visit Cambridge to visit two of the most prestigious schools in the world, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. We'll then travel to nearby Boston and pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in New England - John Hancock Tower.
You'll then have the opportunity to take an optional cruise around Boston Harbor at an additional cost.
To taste the mouthwatering flavors of Boston's local fare, don't miss out on the optional lobster dinner later in the evening (own expense).
- Doubletree Boston North Shore Danvers / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - New Haven - NYC
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head to Rhode Island for an optional tour of The Breakers Mansion (own expense). Afterwards we'll make our way to New Haven, Connecticut, to tour the campus of another world-famous university: Yale. After our in-depth tour of the campus we'll drive to New York.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll tour the "Big Apple" - New York City. We'll see Wall Street, the iconic Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center, UN Headquarters, Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
You will have the option to take a scenic Liberty Cruise around New York Harbor at an additional cost. We'll also have the opportunity to visit the USS Intrepid Museum and the Museum of Modern Art (admission not included).
- Doubletree Tinton Falls or similar
Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Departing from hotel in the morning, we'll head over to one of the eight Ivy League Universities, Princeton University (admission not included).
After our campus tour we will go to the birth place of the U.S., the city of Philadelphia, and explore the Independence Hall where the historic Liberty Bell rests. Then we'll visit the U.S. Mint.
In the afternoon, we will visit Christina Mall in Delaware for a fantastic shopping excursion. Then we will go to Baltimore, the birth place of the American National Anthem, to enjoy the beautiful sights in Inner Harbor and the famous cuisine.
We'll return to D.C. in the evening.
- Drop-off Time and Location:
At approximately 8:00pm. Please confirm the specific time with your tour guide.
Marriott Gaithersburg, 9751 Washington Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $695.00||USD $464.00||USD $348.00||USD $950.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Professional tour guide
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Transportation in deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $21.00/Senior(62+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/30/2016.)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Harvard University+Yale University In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-11); $21.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Princeton University : $10.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please furnish the date of birth of the third and fourth guest when booking the triple and quad rate.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Multiple pick-up points are offered as value-added options. Please note you may be transferred to a central meeting point before we depart on the tour.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour only drop off at the following location and it doesn't offer extra drop-off at other location.
Marriott Gaithersburg, 9751 Washington Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7