Summary of The Day: When you arrive at Miami Area Airport (MIA or FLL), you will be welcomed by our professional tour guide. Please keep your phone one and meet your tour guide at Baggage Claim Area, then our bus will take you to the hotel, and you can arrange the rest of day.
After check-in, you will be invited to join one of our optional tours. Please make a note during booking about which optional tour you'd like to join (own expense).
A. Aventura Mall or Dolphin Mall Shopping Tour (12:00pm - 8:00pm)
Home to Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, JCPenney, Aventura Mall consists of 280 famous brands, restaurants and cinemas. Or you may choose to go to Dolphin Mall, the biggest Brand Discount Store in Miami.
B. Night Tour to south beach (minimum 2 pax)
The martini, bikini and ocean breeze will give you a new experience of southern night life.
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Miami - Key West - Miami
Summary of The Day: Today we'll depart for Key west, home to the annual International Film Festival and backdrop for many famous movies. Geographically, it is the southernmost of the United States territory.
Our tour will start from Miami, driving southwards for 180 miles, passing 32 islands and 42 bridges (including a magnificent 7-mile Bridge, which took 8 years to build and was claimed to be the 8th wonder of the world). Eventually we will reach our destination, the last island - Key West. It is also known as “Duck Island” because of its shape, and also the international Key West Film Festival was held here every year! World famous Seven-Mile Bridge is another highlighted attraction here. It takes eight years to complete and is quite famous for the magnificent scenery. The former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s movie “True Lies” was also filmed in Key West. The amazing scenery along the south nation and colorful beaches will make you feel in a fairy land. Here guests can take pictures with its landmark “the edge of the sky, the rim of the sea”. The next famous stop is the home of the former residence---Nobel Prize winners Hemingway (own expense). After that, tourists can buy some souvenirs in local stores. On the way back to hotel, guests will have a chance to see the fabulous sunset.
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Miami - Everglades - Miami
Summary of The Day: We will start our trip with an wind boat ride (admission not included) through the Everglades National Park, the natural habitat of American alligators. After the boat ride, you will be presented with some unique wetland animals, where you will also see how a professional person catches an alligator.
Then we'll head to downtown Miami and visit the beautiful Coral Gables, an area where all the structures are decorated by coral and shells. We'll see the Biltmore Hotel (outside view), a landmark of Miami which built with an 18-hole golf course and the marvelous pools of Roman architecture. Next, we'll head to the Cuban town of Little Havana to see the Cuba Cigars workshop, have a taste of real Cuba coffe,e and experience the exotic South America life style.
Afterwards you may take a cruise tour of Miami Bay (own expense), boarding from the Bay Marketplace to get the close views of those billionaire-owned private islands and second large financial district of the United States from distance.
Next, we'll visit the famous Miami Beach DECO district to see colorful Spanish architectures and former residence of Italian fashion designer Versace (outside view).
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Fort Lauderdale - New York
Summary of The Day: In the morning, guests will go to the north of Miami - Fort Lauderdale “the city of boat in the world”. Then view the Venice of America’s ever-changing panorama of lush tropical foliage. There are homes of millions and luxury yachts now or formerly owned by Microsoft billionaires Paul Allen, Hollywood mogul Steven Spielberg, hot dog impresario Oscar Mayer, and H. Wayne Huizenga, the founder of Waste Management, AutoNation, Blockbuster Video, and onetime owner of the Marlins, The Dolphins, and the Florida Panthers. We will play at the Fort Lauderdale Beach, one of the top ten beaches in America. Next, we will head to Bloomingdale’s. Here guests will receive a 10% off voucher and exclusive selling activity. Once your purchase amount reaches $7,500 (without tax), you are eligible to get a $400 Apple Store gift card for free. (Note: If the Apple Store gift card is not available, you will be offered another equal price Apple product).
Please book the flight departure from Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) or from Miami airport (MIA) after 3:00PM. Complimentary pick-up service is available at JFK, LGA and EWR between 8:30AM –11:00PM.
- Bloomingdale's Shopping Center's business hour on Sunday starts from 12:00 pm. If you leave Miami on Sunday, you couldn't make it to shopping in Bloomingdale's. After Fort Lauderdale's trip, we will drop you off at airport and port without going to Bloomingdale's.
- Sheraton / Hilton / Doubletree / Radisson / Hotel Somerset / Crowne Plaza / Courtyard / Hilton Garden / Holiday Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Our well organized tour will take you to the most famous landmark of NYC, the Empire State Building, where you can see the full view of this amazing city (admission to skydeck not included). Then you can enjoy a cruise on the Hudson River to see the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense).
Afterwards we'll visit the veteran aircraft carrier, the U.S.S. Intrepid, which was invested with 120 million dollars to become a famous air and space museum (admission not included). Then we'll walk along Wall Street - the world’s financial center - and see Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and the symbolic Charging Bull. Then we'll visit the Metropolitan Museum (admission not included) - the biggest art gallery in world - Times Square, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum (admission not included) or Museum of Modern Art (admission not included).
We'll pass by Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nation Headquarters, One World Trade Center Site, and the Freedom Tower.
- According to the traffic condition in New York, we may visit the wax museum in Washington D.C. instead of New York Madame Tussauds.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Lancaster - Washington DC
Summary of The Day: We will set off in the morning for Princeton University, a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey. We will explore the campus, led by a student tour guide, to learn more about academics as well as the college culture.
Then we will leave for Philadelphia, known as the birthplace of American democracy. Here we'll be free to explore Independence National Historic Park. Inside Independence Hall, you will be able to stand exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Later, we are going to Lancaster to visit the Amish Village. Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life. They enjoy their simple and strict life and keep away from light, phone, and TV.
From here we will continue south and arrive in Maryland by the evening. Here, guests will have a variety of dinner options. After, we will head to the hotel.
- According to the traffic, weather and time of the day, guests may have chance to take a Duck Tour in Philadelphia to travel around the city from the land to the river.
- Comfort Inn / Holiday Inn / Days Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will head to the U.S. Capitol - the home of the US Congress and White House. We'll visit the National Mall, extending from the Lincoln Memorial to the U.S. Capitol, as well as the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum (admission not included). Then we'll travel to the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. Also, guests will have the chance to take pictures with the background of White house (visit outside) and the U.S. Capitol Building.
You'll also have the opportunity to take a Potomac River Cruise (own expense).
At noon we will begin making our ways back to New York. Guests can choose to depart from Washington DC Airport (please book flights leaving after 2:00pm.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
If the DC Cruise is closed, we will visit the International Spy Museum instead.
We only offer one complimentary airport pickup from 10:00am - 10:00pm For other time, please contact us for quotation.
We also provide complimentary pick up at Port of MIA (POM) or Port of FLL (POE). Complimentary pickup at POM is at 9:00am or 12:00pm, and complimentary pickup at POE is at 10:30am. Cruise information must be provided if you need the free pick up service at port.
【Airport Drop-Off on Day 4】
Please book your flight departing from MIA or FLL airport after 2:00pm.(3:00pm from 4/1/2017)
【Airport Pick-Up on Day 4】
We offer complimentary airport pick-up service for customers who arrive at NYC airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) at 8:30am-11:00pm. The guide will leave at 12:00am. For domestic flight, please wait at the Baggage claim Area. (If you arrive at Terminal 7 of JFK please wait at the exit). Until all the passengers meet the guide, we will get together at the meeting point and take bus to hotel.
For other time, please contact us for quotation. We offer 24 hrs airport pick up service.
Complimentary Airport Drop Off:
Departure from NYC airports (JFK, LGA, EWR), please book the fights after 10:00pm.
Departure from Washington D.C. airport (DCA), please book the flights after 2:00pm.
Own-Expense Airport Drop Off:
Departure from Washington D.C. airport (IAD /BWI), please book the flights after 3:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the NYC airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 8:00pm - 8:30pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $828.00||USD $552.00||USD $514.00||USD $1,138.00|
Breakfast for free hotel upgrades in Miami(Only for guests who live in hotel during 5/1/2017-6/30/2017)
|+USD $5.00||+USD $7.50|
Miami Hotel Upgrade
|+USD $300.00||+USD $220.00||+USD $180.00||+USD $540.00|
|+USD $219.00||+USD $149.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $389.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $355.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Children under 9 yrs old need to pay the same price for seat as adult and must sit in safety seats. Customers can either prepare the safety seat by themselves or rent a car seat from the local agency at additional expense ($8.00/person pay day). Those who want to rent the safety seats please leave a note when making reservations. The guide will collect the expense on the tour.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off(see meeting point)
- 7-night Hotel Accommodations
- Fare to Key West
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Airfare between Fort Lauderdale/Miami and New York
- Service Fee for tour guide and driver (USD 8.00/day per person; the service fee also should be paid at the first day of this tour)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price):
- Miami Night Tour: $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Dolphin Mall : One-way transfer fee $20.00/Person
- Aventura Mall Shopping Tour: One-way transfer fee $20.00/Person
- Hemingway House and Museum: $14.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(12-);$14.00/Senior(62+)
- Miami Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- Everglades Airboat Tour: $25.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(6-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve. Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+)(Subject to guide's arrangement. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(0-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Day). )
- Ducks tour: $31.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)(Subject to the final arrangement. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Day). )
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)
- International Spy Museum: $21.95/Adult; $14.95/Child(7-11); $15.95/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day Miami & Orlando Bus Tour