Summary of The Day: When you arrive at Miami Area Airport (MIA or FLL), you will be welcomed by our professional tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area, then our bus will take you to the hotel, and you can arrange the rest of day.
After check-in, you will be invited to join one of our optional tours. Please make a note during booking about which optional tour you'd like to join (own expense).
A. Aventura Mall or Dolphin Mall Shopping Tour (12:00pm - 8:00 pm)
Home to Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, JCPenney, Adventura Mall consists of 280 famous brands, restaurants and cinemas. Or you may choose to go to Dolphin Mall, the biggest Brand Discount Store in Miami.
B. Night Tour to south beach (minimum 2 pax)
The martini, bikini and ocean breeze will give you a new experience of southern night life.
- Holiday Inn Miami West/Sawgrass Grand Hotel/Quality Inn/Days Inn or similar
Miami - Everglades Safari Park - Miami
Summary of The Day: We will start our trip with an wind boat ride (admission not included) through the Everglades National Park, the natural habitat of American alligators. After the boat ride, you will be presented with some unique wetland animals, where you will also see how a professional person catches an alligator.
Then we'll head to downtown Miami and visit the beautiful Coral Gables, an area where all the structures are decorated by coral and shells. We'll see the Biltmore Hotel, a landmark of Miami which built with an 18-hole golf course and the marvelous pools of Roman architecture. Next, we'll head to the Cuban town of Little Havana to see the Cuba Cigars workshop, have a taste of real Cuba coffe,e and experience the exotic South America life style.
Afterwards you may take a cruise tour of Miami Bay (own expense), boarding from the Bay Marketplace to get the close views of those billionaire-owned private islands and second large financial district of the United States from distance.
Next, we'll visit the famous Miami Beach DECO district to see colorful Spanish architectures and former residence of Italian fashion designer Versace.
- Holiday Inn Miami West/Sawgrass Grand Hotel/Quality Inn/Days Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we'll depart for Key west, home to the annual International Film Festival and backdrop for many famous movies. Geographically, it is the southernmost of the United States territory.
Our tour will start from Miami, driving southwards for 170 miles, passing 32 islands and 42 bridges (including a magnificent 7-mile Bridge, which took 8 years to build and was claimed to be the 8th wonder of the world). Eventually we will reach our destination, the last island - Key West. We will show you where interstate highway 1 starts, take you to visit the former residence of famous writer Ernest Hemingway (admission not included), and shop for souvenirs along Duval Street.
- Holiday Inn Miami West/Sawgrass Grand Hotel/Quality Inn/Days Inn or similar
Fort Lauderdale - New York (Airfare not included)
Summary of The Day: In the morning, guests will go to the north of Miami - Fort Lauderdale “the city of boat in the world”. Then In the morning we'll visit Fort Lauderdale, 23 miles north from Miami, known as the "American Venice" for its expansive and intricate canal system. Spend time at Fort Lauderdale Beach, one of the best 10 beaches in the United States.
Next, we will head to Bloomingdale’s. Here guests will receive a 10% off voucher and exclusive selling activity. Once the purchase amount reach to USD 6600 (without tax), you will be awarded with an iPad Air. (Note: Each guest every time is able to get two iPad Airs at maximum, while supplies last. If the iPad Air is not available, there will offer another equal price Apple production).
In the afternoon, we will offer drop off service to FLL or MIA airport (recommended departure airport is FLL for less traffic and expense). Then we'll fly to New York (flight not included in price).
- Lauderdale airport is highly recommended (time-saved and the flight ticket is generally cheaper than that from Miami airport)
Bloomingdale's Shopping Center's business hour on Sunday starts from 12:00pm. If you leave Miami on Sunday, you couldn't go shopping in Bloomingdale's. After Fort Lauderdale's trip, we will drop you off at airport and port without going to Bloomingdale's.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave New York and visit one of the most historical cities in the U.S: Philadelphia. There you will visit sites that played an important role in U.S history, such as Independence Hall, the site where the Declaration of Independence was adopted and signed. We'll also stop to take photos with George Washington's statue.
Next, we'll head to the nation's capital - Washington, D.C. to tour the city visiting famous landmarks such as the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, United State Capitol and the White House (outside).
You'll also have the opportunity to take a Potomac River Cruise (own expense).
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
- Washington, DC
- Independence National Historical Park
- Independence Hall
- Congress Hall, Philadelphia
- Liberty Bell
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- White House
- United States Capitol
- Tidal Basin
- International Spy Museum
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: From D.C., we'll travel through New York to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. While here you can enjoy a series of optional tours of the area, including a boat ride to get up close to the falls on either Maid of the Mist (summer) or Niagara Jet Boat Adventures (winter), an in-depth tour of the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara; the film Niagara: Legends of Adventure, and the Native American Spirit of the Mist show (admission not included).
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, also known as the “Statue of Three Lies.” Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings.
Later, we'll enjoy a sightseeing tour of Boston. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, Boston Common, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. In addition, you will have the chance to taste very famous Boston lobsters feast for dinner (own expense).
- Sheraton/Doubletree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Rhode Island
Summary of The Day: In the morning, enjoy a lovely cruise around Boston Harbor (own expense). Later, we will go to the New England Aquarium (admission not included). The New England Aquarium holds a four-story Giant Ocean Tank, making visitors feel like being placed under the Caribbean sea with fabulous views of coral reef as well as hundreds of reef animals, including sea turtles, stingrays, eels and fish.
The next stop is Quincy Market. The Quincy Market is a perfect place to get a taste of the historical ambiance as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
In the afternoon, we will travel to the Breakers' Mansion in Newport, Rhode Island (admission not included). The 4-story waterfront building is not just one of the most famous, but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport properties.
- Sheraton/ DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Yale University - New York
Summary of The Day: On our last day we will visit the campus of Yale University located in New Haven (admission not included). It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus.
If the tour areas are closed due to exam schedules, the campus tour will only take place in the public open area.
After a few hours ride, our comfortable tour bus will bring you back to the heart of New York City – Fifth Avenue, a world class shopping paradise with all the trendy brands and luxury boutiques you can name. We'll visit the nine-story Bloomingdale’s flagship store, located in the 59th St., providing you an extravagant shopping experience, plus, a 10% discount for our guests only (for majority of commodities)!
No mood for shopping? Then how about ambling around in the Central Park or going to the Soho, and see what’s new in town? In the evening, you may enjoy a Broadway musical, the most celebrated symbols of the city (own expense). You will have a chance to watch the world admired Broadway shows upon your request.
- Please book the show of opening after 7:00pm. And you can book tickets from tour guide in advance owing to seats are limited.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun!
Just a few of the highlights you are going to see with us: Wall Street and its symbolic Charging Bull, cruise on the Hudson river to take photographs with Stature of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense), panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park from the observatory deck on Empire State Building (admission not included), and an exploration of the newly transformed USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum (admission not included).
In addition, you may also pass by United Nations Headquarters, the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
- If time is available, we will additionally visit the Metropolitan Museum and Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum.
Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
We only offer one complimentary airport pickup from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm For other time, please contact us for quotation.
We also provide complimentary pick up at Port of MIA (POM) or Port of FLL (POE). Complimentary pickup at POM is at 9:00 am or 12:00 pm, and complimentary pickup at POE is at 10:30 am. Cruise information must be provided if you need the free pick up service at port.
【Airport Drop-Off on Day 4】
Please book the flight departure from Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) or from Miami airport (MIA) after 2:00pm.
【Airport Pick-Up on Day 4】
We offer complimentary airport pick-up service for customers who arrive at NYC airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) at 8:30am-10:00pm. For domestic flight, please wait at the Baggage claim Area. (If you arrive at Terminal 7 of JFK please wait at the exit). Until all the passengers meet the guide, we will get togather at the meeting point and take bus to hotel.
For other time, please contact us for quotation. We offer 24 hrs airport pick up service.
Please book the flight departure from JFK, LGA or EWR after 7:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the NYC airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,118.00||USD $746.00||USD $665.00||USD $1,523.00|
Miami Hotel Upgrade
|+USD $188.00||+USD $150.00||+USD $130.00||+USD $315.00|
|+USD $300.00||+USD $220.00||+USD $180.00||+USD $540.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $525.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Children under 9 yrs old need to pay the same price for seat as adult and must sit in safety seats. Customers can either prepare the safety seat by themselves or rent a car seat from the local agency at additional expense ($8.00/person pay day). Those who want to rent the safety seats please leave a note when making reservations. The guide will collect the expense on the tour.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 9-night Hotel Accommodations
- Fare to Key West
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Airfare between Fort Lauderdale/Miami and New York
- Service Fee for tour guide and driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person; the service fee also should be paid on the first day of this tour)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price):
- Miami Night Tour: $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Dolphin Mall : One-way transfer fee $20.00/Person
- Aventura Mall Shopping Tour: One-way transfer fee $20.00/Person
- Everglades Airboat Tour: $25.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(6-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Miami Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- Hemingway House and Museum: $13.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(12-);$13.00/Senior(62+)
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve. Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- International Spy Museum: $21.95/Adult; $14.95/Child(7-11); $15.95/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-13); $51.00/Senior(56+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- New England Aquarium: $27.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $27.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(60+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(6-17); $21.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(62+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I will go to Virgina from HK for dance training and then plan to fly from Virginia to Miami and join local tour! But may I know if you can help reserve all the flights in this tour for me ? If so, kindly let me know the total cost.
Thank you !
Benis 01/16/2017 04:52:05
Thank you for your inquiry.
We do not offer air tickets service. You will need to arrange flights by yourself.
You may check the friend link on our site regarding flights.
Please do not book flights before your reservation is confirmed.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7