Summary of The Day: When you arrive in New York City, our tour guide will be waiting for you at the following locations:
**Customers who arrive before 1:00pm at LGA and JFK who meet at the airport Baggage Claim Areas will transfer to Flushing or Chinatown for lunch and shopping. Transportation to hotel will depart at 3:00pm from Flushing or 4:00pm from Chinatown.
**For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 5:00pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- New York City Night Tour includes Times Square, Rockefeller Center & Brooklyn Bridge, and is a highly recommend optional tour with limited seats for customers who arrive ONLY before EST 5:00pm. It departs from the hotel around 7:00pm.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
Summary of The Day: The tour's second day begins with a New York City tour of the Big Apple where you will visit Chinatown and the New York Financial District including Wall Street and the Charging Bull. We'll then stop at the National September 11 Memorial and Museum (admission not included) before going to the South Street Seaport. You have the option of taking a New York Harbor Cruise to see the Statue of Liberty and the incredible Manhattan skyscrapers (own expense).
The tour will continue at the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and Times Square.
Other optional tours include visits to the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, One World Trade Center and Museum of Modern Art.
- Admission to museums is not included.
- Doubletree Tinton Falls or similar
Philadelphia - Baltimore
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head over to one of the eight Ivy League Universities, Princeton University for an exclusive tour (own expense), one of the oldest universities in the United States. After that we will go to the birth place of the U.S., Philadelphia, and visit Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. We'll also visit the U.S. Mint for an exclusive tour.
In the afternoon, we will head to the duty free shops at Christina Mall in Delaware. Then we will go to Baltimore, the birth place of the American National Anthem, and see the beautiful sights in Inner Harbor on an exclusive tour.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Summary of The Day: In the morning we begin our tour to the US capital. First, we would reach the highest symbol of power of the United States -Capitol Hill - for a trip inside this great structure. Then we will go to the White House, where the U.S. Presidents live and administer the country (exterior only).
Next we'll visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included). Afterwards, we'll head to Ford's Theatre for a unique tour of the site of the assassination of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln on April 14, 1865. Finally we will visit the stately Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Heading to the north, we'll visit the world-largest museum of glass – Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). Here we can view more than forty-five thousand glass art pieces and live hot glass shows to learn how these gorgeous pieces of art are crafted.
Then we'll continue on our way to Niagara Falls We stay in Niagara Falls City in Canada. Discover the fine restaurants, bars, the Niagara Skywheel, and tons of entertainments. You'll also have the chance to see the Niagara Falls Illumination Show (own expense).
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Today we'll continue exploring the falls. We'll have the chance to take a boat to get up close to the falls (own expense, seasonal). Then we will get to see the Niagara Falls IMAX Movie to learn about the falls' history.
Next, we'll enjoy lunch in the Skylon Tower at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room (own expense). From this 236 meters tall structure we'll receive amazing views of teh falls.
Then we'll head to Toronto to visit Casa Loma (admission not included), one of the most romantic castles in North America. Afterwards, we'll head to CN Tower, the tallest tower in Canada at 553 meters (admission not included). While here we'll visit the City Hall, University of Toronto, and have dinner at Toronto's Chinatown (own expense).
- In winter, the Maid of the Mist cruise is replaced with the Niagara Jet Boat Adventure.
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: During the morning, the tour will depart from Toronto and travel to the Thousand Islands, which consist of 1,864 islands that vary in size from mere points of rock to expansive islands. Here, you can enjoy a relaxing optional boat ride on the St. Lawrence River (seasonal, own expense) to see the world famous Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row and Zavikon Island.
Afterwards the tour will head to Ottawa, the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and Rideau Canal.
In the late afternoon, the tour will arrive in Montreal - the second-largest French-speaking city in the world, just after Paris. You will visit the beautiful St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (admission not included) which is the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Saint Joseph, sitting on the northern slope of Mount Royal. Then we will head to Old Montreal and visit the town hall and other French buildings.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today we'll enter Quebec City, a French colonial city, and start our Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour (own expense) to see La Citadelle and Château Frontenac. Then we have a chance to taste the traditional food of Old Quebec (own expense).
Then we'll head back to U.S, where we'll enjoy a bit of shopping at a duty free outlet where you are welcome to buy some famous products such as Ice Wine, smoked salmon, liquor or some maple leaf souvenirs. After heading to Boston, you will have a chance to take Boston's famous lobster dinner (own expense).
- Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled / Doubletree Boston North Shore or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will visit world's first-class universities in Cambridge: Harvard and MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
Then we'll explore Boston with visits to the Trinity Church and John Hancock Tower – the tallest building in Boston. You may join the Boston Harbor Cruise (own expense) to receive a spectacular view of the downtown Boston. We'll enjoy lunch in Quincy Market (own expense) to taste the delicious and famous New England clam chowder.
Around noon we'll drop you off at Boston airport and transfer to NYC airports area (JFK, LGA, EWR).
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
All New York City airport pick-up will be available at JFK, LGA, and EWR. We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00am - 11:00pm for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00am - 11:00pm for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area. Please make a comment when making reservations.
- If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9:00am - 11:00pm, please contact us for quotation.
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive at New York City between 8:00am - 4:00pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:00pm to transfer to your hotel.
Please make a comment about your first day arrival plans when making reservations.
This tour concludes in Boston where customer can schedule your flights to depart from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00pm or depart from a NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00pm.
Due to long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommends.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $835.00||USD $557.00||USD $418.00||USD $1,166.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $360.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off(see meeting point)
- 8-night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price; Regarding optional tour fees, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash only before joining the tour.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Princeton University : $10.00/person
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: Adult/$25.00; Child/$20.00
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Maid of the Mist(Canadian side)+IMAX Movie: $38.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $38.00/Senior(62+) (Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions.(It is not available after 11/29/2015))
- Toronto Dinner: $20.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: $39.50/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-11); $14.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- Casa Loma: $24.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-11); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book triple and/or quad rooms. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Resulting from sweltering heat, double decker bus may be replaced by ordinary bus in summer.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork may be required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. We will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed, should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S.. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can make a reservation firstly and then purchase later.
But we can only start to process your order once we get the full payment.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
9-Day East Coast and Miami Package Tour from New York