Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will depart from Boston and travel to New York City, where you can enjoy an exciting night tour (own expense).
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Enjoy your free day in New York City! We'll arrive in Chinatown by shuttle buses and you'll be free to explore the city's great sites on your own, from Empire State Building to MOMA!
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today we'l enjoy a sightseeing tour of New York City to see Wall Street, South Street Seaport, New World Trade Center, USS Intrepid, One World Trade Center, UN Headquarter Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and the Museum of Modern Art.
You may also join an optional cruise to see the Statue of Liberty (own expense).
- Admission to attractions and museums is not included.
- Doubletree Tinton Falls or similar
Philadelphia - Baltimore
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head over to one of the eight Ivy League Universities, Princeton University, and explore one of the oldest universities in the United States.
After that we will go to the birth place of the US, the city of Philadelphia, and walk around in the Independence Hall Park to see the Liberty Bell. We'll also have time to visit the US Mint.
In the afternoon, we'll head to the Christina Mall in Delaware for some duty free shopping. Then we will go to Baltimore, the birth place of the American National Anthem, to see the beautiful sights in the Inner Harbor and enjoy the famous foods there. After that, we will head to the hotel in Maryland.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Summary of The Day: In the morning we begin our tour to the US capital. First, we will head to the highest symbol of power of the United States - Capitol Hill.
Then we will visit the White House, Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum (admission not included), Ford's Theatre, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veteran Memorial, Korean War Memorial and more!
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will depart from Washington, D.C. then pass by the state of New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). Then we will arrive at Niagara Falls to enjoy the Maid of the Mist (seasonal, own expense), Spirit of the Mist show (own expense), and Niagara Falls Illumination (own expense)
- In winter, the Maid of the Mist will be replaced by Niagara Falls Jet Boat Adventure.
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will continue to visit Niagara Falls on the Canadian side to enjoy an IMAX film (own expense) about the Falls' history and have lunch at Skylon Tower (admission not included). After lunch we will depart from Niagara Falls to Toronto. We will also visit Casa Loma, the CN Tower, Toronto City Hall, University of Toronto, and Toronto Chinatown. You will also have the option to take a Lake Ontario cruise (own expense).
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Today we will travel to Thousand Islands and enjoy the cruise (admission not included) in the morning.
After that, we leave Thousand Islands and head to Ottawa, the capitol of Canada and visit the Canadian Parliament Building.
In the later afternoon, we will arrive at Paris of Canada - Montreal - and visit St Joseph’s Oratory, Old Montreal and Montreal City Hall.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart for Quebec City. Here we will visit Old Quebec and take the Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour (own expense).
After that, we will leave Quebec City and stop by a duty free shopping mall. Then we will arrive in Boston.
- During the winter due to the weather condition (snow or icy) local operator has the right to change schedule for safety purpose.
Drop Off Time and Location:
Time: At around 6:00 pm, it may vary due to traffic and weather conditions
Location: Radisson Hotel Nashua 11 Tara BLVD, Nashua, NH 03062
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $835.00||USD $564.00||USD $428.00||USD $1,166.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $360.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off(see meeting point)
- 8-night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price; Regarding optional tour fees, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash only before joining the tour.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Princeton University : $10.00/person
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book triple and/or quad rooms. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Resulting from sweltering heat, double decker bus may be replaced by ordinary bus in summer.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork may be required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. We will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed, should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S.. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7