Summary of The Day: Your friendly tour guide will be waiting for you in Arrivals at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
If guests arrive at the airport before 4:00pm, they may choose to join the optional Unionville night Tour or Yorkdale shopping tour, which must be booked in advance for better arrangement. Booking on the arrival day will not be accepted.
【Unionville, Toronto Exclusive Tour】
Enjoy a lovely journey to the famous, century-old town on Unionville. Unionville is known for its European style architecture, developed over a century, and is home to many scenic tourist attractions. Here we'll explore the tall ancient churches, beautiful gardens, fine antique shops, European-style coffee shops, bakeries, pastry shops, home stores, clothing stores, and much, much more. The shops may be small, but their selections are exquisite. Many of the shops have finely decorated windows; even its Starbucks and Timothy coffee shop seem so unique. When the spring and summer come, flowers blossoms along both sides of Main Street, the site of many of its great attractions. This added decoration makes this historic town a must-see in the Greater Toronto Area.
【Yorkdale, Shopping Tour】
Enjoy your shopping time in Yorkdale and find your favorite brand, such as LV, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Burberry, etc. Most importantly, you can find the only Canada Goose in Canada here.
* The Arrangement: exclusive tour after airport pickup on the arrival day, minimum 2 persons.
* Departure Dates: May-October, daily.
* Tips for driver: $2.00/person
* Duration: 3 hours in total, free time in Unionville, no guide.
* Departure Location: hotel lobby
* Departure time: There are four visiting periods daily for the Yorkdale shopping tour, based on flight arrival time and number of guests. Specific time will be notified upon confirmation. The Unionville tour will be from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
* Tour is not available for passengers arriving after 4:00pm local time.
* Return time will be notified by the driver. Should passengers fail to return to the bus on time or decide to extend their visit, passengers will be responsible for their return transfer, at their own expenses.
* Regular cancellation policy applies after reservation is made.
- Quality / Comfort / Park Inn by Radisson / Best Western or similar
Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll depart early in the morning from Toronto to the Capital city Ottawa. Upon arrival we'll tour the city, visiting Parliament Hill and Peace Tower, Centennial Flame, Rideau Canal, Canadian War Museum and Civilization Museum (admission not included).
Then we'll continue our journey this afternoon to Canada’s second largest city, Montreal. We will have a chance to visit the Olympic Stadium and Montreal Tower (admission not included)where the 1976 Olympic Games were hosted. The Montreal Tower is the world's tallest inclined tower at 175 metres. From top of the tower, we will get a panoramic view of the city, especially the Montreal Biodome.
- Comfort / Quality Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Mont Tremblant - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: This morning, we will leave Montreal and proceed to Mont Tremblant. Down the winding road and through the rocky hills, we will be amazed by the beautiful scenery. In the heart of this spectacular landscape is our destination, Mont Tremblant.
Mont Tremblant is known as the best ski destination along with other outdoor activities in Eastern Canada. There, we will have a chance to take a Panoramic Gondola to enjoy the spectacular views of Mont Tremblant (admission not included).
In the afternoon, we will head our way to Quebec City. The Old Quebec City has many well kept historic European style buildings. Check out the Fortifications of Quebec, Chateau Frontenac, and Quebec’s Parliament Hill. Perhaps also sip a cup of coffee at the sidewalk café to explore local life style.
- Comfort / Quality Hotel Quebec or similar
Quebec City - Thousand Islands - Toronto
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, depart Quebec City. This afternoon, we will stop at the famous Thousand Islands scenic area. Upon arrival, enjoy a relaxing boat ride cruising along the St. Lawrence River. We will have a chance to view the world famous Boldt Castle, Zavicon Island and Millionaire’s Row.
We'll return to Toronto in the early evening.
- Quality / Comfort / Park Inn by Radisson / Best Western or similar
Toronto - Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls via Downtown Toronto. Upon arrival, begin your Falls experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls.
After lunch, ride with the famous Hornblower Niagara Cruise (seasonal) for a close-up view of the magnificent Falls. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world famous icewine before heading back to Toronto.
Airport pick-up is free 24 hours a day. We offer one free airport pick-up per order in Toronto Pearson International Airport(YYZ).
Please refer to the following meet points:
Terminal 1 Domestic Arrival: LVL1, Gate A, Tim Hortons
Terminal 1 International Arrival: LVL1, Gate C, Information Desk
Terminal 3 Domestic Arrival: LVL1, Gate B
Terminal 3 International Arrival: LVL1, Gate G, Information Desk
*If you do not wish to be picked up from the airport or self transfer, you can choose to be picked up from anywhere in Toronto. Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from your hotel or anywhere in Toronto to confirm pick-up details. (We only offer one free airport pick-up per order in Toronto.)
Please book a flight departing from Toronto Pearson International Airport after 8:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $369.40||USD $313.03||USD $284.10||USD $673.54|
Toronto Hotel upgrade
|+USD $37.08||+USD $37.08||+USD $37.08||+USD $74.17|
* Single Occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for double, triple, and quadruple occupancy applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively. Each room may be equipped with two full size beds or one large bed with a double sofa-bed.
* Triple and quadruple price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room. Please check availability at check-in.
* Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
Please note that passengers traveling with infant(s) under 2 years of age, must pay tour fare and service fee for the infant. It is illegal for an infant to board a bus without an assigned seat. Please prepare a car seat for infant. Thank you for your understanding.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- 4 breakfasts
- Ground transportation via commercial vehicle, Ford, high-top or lavatory equipped motor coach depending on number of passengers.
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and lunch and dinner
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (suggested airport pick-up: CAD$5.00/person, on the tour: CAD$10.00/day per person)
- Optional activities and entrances fees (payable in Canadian dollars; prices and availability subject to change):
(All admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees are based on Canadian currency (CAD) and must be paid for in cash before joining the tour. Guests who only bring US dollars will pay the price with a 1:1 currency exchange rate. We strongly recommend that you bring Canadian dollars.)
- Canadian War Museum : CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(12-); CAD$15.00/Senior(65+)
- Canadian Museum of History: CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(12-); CAD$15.00/Senior(65+)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$11.50/Child(12-); CAD$21.00/Senior(65+)
- Mont Tremblant Gondola: CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$18.50/Child(12-); CAD$23.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): CAD$28.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(12-); CAD$26.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. )
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: CAD$29.00/Adult; CAD$18.00/Child(12-); CAD$29.00/Senior(65+)(Available from Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. )
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): CAD$14.50/Adult; CAD$10.50/Child(12-); CAD$14.50/Senior(65+)
- Lunch at Niagara Falls : CAD 14.50/Adult; CAD 10.50/Child(12-)
- Skylon Tower: CAD$15.00/Adult; CAD$9.00/Child(12-); CAD$15.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- No changes can be made within 6 days prior to the departure date.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport shuttle service will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- You are responsible for obtaining and carrying any and all travel documents, including valid photo ID, passport and visa, required to enter Canada. Please check with the relevant authorities for actual requirements.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your answer about pick-up point! How about drop-off location? Since we plan to extend our stay in downtown Toronto a few more days after the tour, will the driver drop us off in downtown as well?
Jen 04/04/2017 18:07:32
We are able to provide you one free pickup service from anywhere in Toronto on the tour start day. However, the drop off location is only one and is to be defaulted as Toronto Pearson International Airport(YYZ). Therefore, when the tour ends, you will be dropped off at the airport along with rest of the tour group. From the airport, you need to arrange your own transportation to your self-arranged hotel extension.
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
Customer Service Rep
We plan to stay at Super 8 Downtown Toronto before and after the tour. Is it possible to join and depart the tour from somewhere nearby this motel?
Jen 04/04/2017 00:12:39
If you do not wish to be picked up from the airport or self transfer, you can choose to be picked up from anywhere in Toronto. Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from your hotel or anywhere in Toronto to confirm pick-up details. (We only offer one free airport pick-up per order in Toronto.)
Customer Service Rep
We would like to stay in Toronto before and after the tour and are planning for hotel accommodation. Could you please tell us the pick-up and drop-off locations? In other words, where can we join the tour and leave it afterwards instead of the Pearson airport?
Jen 04/03/2017 21:11:33
For this tour you can choose to be picked up from anywhere in Toronto.
Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from your hotel or anywhere in Toronto to confirm pick-up details.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7