Summary of The Day: There's nothing Melbournians like better than a plate of dumplings! But where to go? There's so much choice! Visit several dumpling houses throughout the city that all do something a bit different. You'll visit 4 delicious venues over 3 hours – all in the central city area. The walk is designed to show you a range of different dumplings at some of Melbourne's most authentic places. We think they’re a collection of the best dumplings in town - you won’t be disappointed! As a bonus - you might even learn something new about how the Chinese have influenced Melbourne as well.
This tour departs at 6:00PM from the Persian Grill (At the corner outside the restaurant), 36 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is per person
Children under 6 years are free. 6 years and older same price as adult.
*Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Tour Guide
4 handpicked venues & 4 different styles of dumplings, all made on-site
Vegetarians are well catered for. Other dietary requirements (such as kosher or gluten intolerant) will find it difficult. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the elements and please read the weather forecast!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.