Summary of The Day: Dubrovnik is among the ten most well-preserved medieval walled cities in the world. In 1979, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is less known, however, for its mouthwatering local food. On this very special tour, discover the hidden riches of Dubrovnik local specialties and wine.
In Dubrovnik the stone talks; from its most hidden corners to its sumptuous palaces, all silent witnesses to the time when the city was the seat of the glorious Republic of Ragusa. The city of Dubrovnik is both a museum and a stage where cultural heritage and contemporary life converge.
We'll walk down the main street of Old Town - Stradun - to the statue of Orlando, keeper of the flag of Liberty. Strolling along the narrow streets of Old Town Dubrovnik, you'll come across numerous sights such as the Rector's Palace and Franciscan Monastery. We'll stop along the way to recharge, snack on various local specialties, and sample the local wines. Our food and history tour concludes at a beautiful local restaurant.
- 11:00am: Sightseeing tour of Old Town Dubrovnik including visit to a famous ice cream shop and local wine bar
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 years of age and older
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 2.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.