Summary of The Day: The Dublin Pass is a sightseeing city card which allows visitors to experience everything Dublin has to offer whilst saving both time and money. The Dublin Pass includes free entry to over 25 top attractions, monuments and museums, as well as wide range of additional discounts and dining offers.
The Dublin Pass is designed for all tourists and visitors to the city to help them discover the history and culture of Dublin. It's a simple sightseeing card that works on a scan-and-enter system and acts as your ticket into Dublin's best attractions. It's that simple - make the most of your Dublin experience with the Dublin Pass and save time and money. Once you've purchased the Dublin Pass you won't need to purchase any more attraction tickets!
With the Dublin Pass you get:
- Free entry to over 25 of Dublin's most popular attractions, sights and landmarks.
- Free Hop on Hop off Bus Tour to see top Dublin sights
- Discounts and exclusive offers at 20 extra venues, only available to Dublin Pass holders
- Fast Track Entry at selected top Dublin attractions to skip the queues
- Free guidebook to help plan your sightseeing adventure and guide your around the city
- Free entry to over 25 of Dublin's most popular attractions, sights and landmarks, including:
• The Guinness Storehouse - Old Jameson Distillery - Aviva Stadium Tour - Croke Park Stadium Tour - Casino Marino
• National Wax Museum PLUS - Glasnevin Museum - Irish Museum of Modern Art - National Museum of Ireland: Decorative Arts & History - National Museum of Ireland: Archaeology - National Gallery of Ireland - Glasnevin Cemetery Museum - Jeanie Johnston Tallship & Famine Museum - Number Twenty Nine - The Little Museum of Dublin - Dublin Writers Museum
• Dublin Zoo - Rainforest Adventure Golf - Airfield Farm - Aquazone National Aquatic Centre
• Christ Church Cathedral - Dublinia - Chester Beatty Library - Dublin City Hall - Castletown House - James Joyce Centre - Skerries Mills - Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre - Malahide Castle!
Please redeem your voucher at one of the following redemption desks:
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5 to 15 years of age
* Admission is free for children below the age of 5.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Dublin Pass valid for 24 hours
Free airport shuttle service for those redeeming upon arrival at Dublin Airport
Free hop-on, hop-on bus tour
Free entry and special discounts/offers at specified venues
Your voucher can be redeemed at Dublin Airport (Arrivals Hall, Terminals 1 and 2), and used for the free shuttle to the city. Please note, however, that using the free airport shuttle service will activate the pass.
The pass is non-refundable and non-exchangeable once purchased.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.