Summary of The Day: Take this opportunity to discover the impressive city of Dubai.
Departing from your hotel, we'll head out to explore this famous city. We'll start by traveling back in time to its origins with a tour of the Dubai Museum, located in the heart of the city, also known as the Al Fahidi Fort. Then we'll take a Abra boat across the Dubai Creek towards the Heritage Village of Dubai. Here we'll explore the Spice Souk and Gold Souk where you'll have a chance to buy souvenirs.
Then we'll head towards the Jumeirah Area where you can take the chance to get a unique photo stop at the inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah. We'll also have the opportunity to take photos at the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
Next, we'll head to the Burj Khalifa where we'll enjoy lunch besides the gorgeous musical fountains. After lunch you will have some time to shop at the Dubai Mall, one of the world’s biggest shopping mall with over 1200 stores and brands.
From here we'll visit Palm Jumeirah, the world's biggest man-made island. Then we'll have a photo stop at the iconic hotel, Atlantis the Palm. Lastly, we'll pass by the new Dubai Marina and visit the Emirates Mall.
This tour departs at 9:00am and will return to your hotel at 4:00pm.
Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Please input your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and we will confirm your pick-up time.
The National Museum of Dubai is closed only on Fridays before 3:00pm.
The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and and Thursdays from 8:45pm - 9:45pm, on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00am - 10:00am and from 10:15am to 11:15am. The mosque is closed on Fridays.
Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and cannot wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits.
Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.