Summary of The Day: Our Dubai tour begins in Deira, one of the oldest parts of Dubai. First we'll visit the Woman's Museum, where local ladies will teach you about local culture and traditions, paying particular attention to the role of women in Dubai and the UAE. The cultural lesson will be followed by a nice finjan (small cup) of Arabic coffee and dates to get a taste for the sweet life before we continue on. From here, we’ll head to the souk area, where you may catch a few bargains as you wander around the golden lanes of the Gold Souk. Visiting the Spice souk is surely an experience for all your senses, just look at those colors and smell the spices and incense burning. This is the best place to pick up souvenirs and saffran or Arabic oud, so be sure to make note of your favorite shops to come back to.
Next on this Dubai city tour we'll go to the small but busy port where we’ll jump on the Abra, which is used to cross the Dubai Creek. In our opinion, the best way to see the many amazing and impressive buildings that have sprung up along the Dubai Creek is from the waterway itself.
We'll continue through the oldest market in the city, the Textile souk where the best designers buy their fabric. This road leads us to the Bastakya area, the first settlement in Dubai. After a quick history lesson, it's be time for well-deserved refreshments and the chance to sample traditional Arabic Mandi, made for sharing! Be prepared to eat with your hands for the authentic experience!
To reach our final stop on this cultural Dubai tour we will hop on the metro to experience flip-side of Dubai - ultra modernity. After the ride on the super modern public transport running along the city, we'll show you the biggest modern souk in Dubai, known as the Dubai Mall. We won’t spend much time here (just enough to taste our favorite treat and learn about the sweets of the Middle East) because we have something a little more fascinating to see...and it just might be the tallest building in the world!
Cover up from the sun outside, but be prepared for air-conditioning inside, and dress respectfully (no shorts, please).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.