Summary of The Day: Join us on one the best things to do in Dubai with a Dubai seaplane tour that offers unmatched views of one of the fast growing cities in the world!
Travel on an extended 25 minute flight from the Dubai Marina and soar over the amazing man-made island, the Palm Jumeirah! Then pass by the seven-star Burjl Al Arab hotel. From here we'll fly downtown and soar over the tallest building int eh world, the Burj Khalifa. Lastly, we'll pass over the amazing Dubai Creek and back over the coastline for a second pass around the city before returning to earth.
Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.