Summary of The Day: After being picked up from your hotel, the tour starts with photo stops at the iconic Burj Al Arab and the Atlantis Hotel on Palm Island, as well as the projects of Dubai.
See the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, then take a taxi called an Abra across the Dubai Creek and enjoy the spectacular view of the city as you head towards the District of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous Souk, and be able to buy a souvenir when you visit the Gold Souk.
Enjoy lunch in town. On the way back to Abu Dhabi, pass by the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower, and Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping mall where you'll have free time for shopping before returning to your accommodation.
Emirates@grayline.com - (971) 04-255-5292 - Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in if you have added hotel transfer service (extra fee).
The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 8:45 to 9:45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 9:00 to 10:00 AM and from 10:15 to 11:15 AM.The mosque is closed on Fridays.
Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.
Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
Please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.