Summary of The Day: Discover the spectacular and lively city of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, nowadays presents itself as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf.
After being picked up from your hotel, the tour begins with stops at some iconic hotels and projects of Dubai: Burj Al Arab and Palm Island with Atlantis Hotel, where there will be time to take some fantastic photos.
Then to awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo stop. Afterward, take a ride on the local water taxis, called “Abras”, to cross the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the spectacular view of the city while heading towards the district of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous Spice Souk.
Enjoy a buffet lunch in town. On the way back to Abu Dhabi, visit the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower. A rise to the top of the Burj Khalifa is included, where you can admire the city form the skies.
There will then be free time for shopping in Dubai Mall, the world's biggest shopping mall, before returning to Abu Dhabi.
Emirates@grayline.com - (971) 04-255-5292 - Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in if you have added hotel transfer service (extra fee).
Please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.