Summary of The Day: This tour of Dubai is a bit special in that it takes you where no other tour can: right into the thick of Dubai's nightlife. We want to let you in on a little secret: it might not seem so, but there's plenty to do after the sun goes down. Nighttime is when Dubai comes alive.
This isn't your typical European pub crawl - we're not looking to get drunk (besides, alcohol is very restricted here in Dubai!). What we're showing you are the best places in Dubai to see and be seen at night - you'll see some amazing buildings come to life, learn about the expat community, and view the city from an insider's perspective. It's a truly unique, local experience, and we recommend doing this Dubai tour early on in your trip so you can pick up pointers for the rest of your time here!
We'll take you to the best places available. You're going to have a fabulous time, because in Dubai, the options for nightlife are limitless, from jazz nights to Irish pubs to Arabic discos - you really can find anything and everything. Grab your dancing shoes and your most glamorous outfit to experience just what Dubai's nightlife has to offer.
We'll start the tour in downtown Dubai with a great view of the fountain show and the world's tallest building (Burj Khalifa), cocktail in hand. We’ll have a little chat, get to know everyone, and give you the lowdown on where we're heading for the rest of the evening. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the best views of the city after sunset.
As we continue, we'll admire the lights of the world famous Burj al Arab, then head to another Dubai nightlife spot to listen to the rhythm of the music and check out local celebrities (make sure you're dressed to impress!). We'll finish the evening under the stars at our favorite spot on the beach, the hottest dance club, where you can stay and dance the night away (should you wish!).
Ending point: depends on the night! Your tour guide will let you know at the beginning of the tour.
* All participants must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid photo ID. Any travelers who cannot produce ID proof of age at the beginning of the trip will not be permitted to travel on the trip.
A dress code applies in the places we visit, so dress to impress: elegant, posh, clean-cut. It's Dubai, you get the idea! No shorts, or flip-flops for gents but do have a nice shirt on! We do not take responsibility if you are refused entry because of improper dress.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.