Summary of The Day: Upon Arrival at 6:30pm, Aboriginal Elder Margret meets and greets all of the guests.
At 6.40 pm, guests are invited to participate in a Welcome to Country Ceremony.Clap sticks acknowledge guest's arrival and participation is amongst native fig trees.
By 7.00pm, guests return to restaurant area where the first course and complimentary beverages are served (light beer, red/white wine, native iced tea infused with bush lime, or a champagne cocktail). Aboriginal Elder Margret will mingle with guests, and at 8:00PM there is a didgeridoo performance in the outside area.
At 8.15pm, Aboriginal Elder Margret will usher guests inside to seated area, where they will be greeted by the Aboriginal proprietor of the Restaurant – Aunty Beryl, who will share little of her story and her passion for food.
The main meal will be served at 8:30pm, and wine and beer can be purchased. Margret will begin her information session over dinner, and guests can participate in a relaxed Q and A. Dessert is served at 9:30pm where guests can also enjoy tea and coffee.
AvailableFridays 6pm - 10.30pm and Saturdays 6pm - 10.30pm.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.