Summary of The Day: If you are looking for a quick escape from the concrete jungle, that has become Bucharest, this is the perfect tour for you. You get to go through all sorts of emotions, from feeling royal - by visiting the former summer residence of our Royal Family, to that feeling you get when you watch Game of Thrones - by visiting Bran (Dracula's) Fortress. Don't forget to pack your silver cross and string of garlic.
After being picked up from your hotel, the adventure can begin. Our first stop will be in Sinaia, one of the most beautiful mountain resorts of the country, hence the reason why it's called The Pearl of the Carpathians. Here you will visit both the Sinaia Orthodox Monastery and Peles Castle, the most famous Royal Residence in Romania.
After immortalizing all of your memories on camera, the tour will continue to Bran, surrounded by a wonderful mountain landscape. In Bran, you will visit the Bran Castle, also known as Dracula’s Castle and discover the bloody legend of the infamous count Dracula. Our last stop will be in Brasov, a former fortress located in the heart of Transylvania. Return to Bucharest will be expected in the evening, with many beautiful memories from the places you have visited.
When Peles Castle is closed (the schedule may vary depending on season) we will visit The Medieval Torture Instruments Exhibition instead.
This day trips departs at 10:00am. Please input your hotel name and address in the Reservation Request box during booking for hotel pick-up/drop-off.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour guide
Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/minibus
Pick-up and return for Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostels
Standard entrance ticket for for all the sights mentioned in the program
Please input your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking for hotel pick-up/drop-off.
Please be aware that the local currency is Romania is Lei and you cannot use Euros here. Please tip your guide(s) in Lei.
When Peles Castle is closed (the schedule may vary depending on season) we will visit "The Medieval Torture Instruments Exhibition" instead.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.